7

"Ari can you find yourself a ride today?" Bella asks as she enters my room as I do my hair.

"Oh yes please come right in." I say sarcastically. She mumbles a sorry.

"I was kidding Bells. And why is a certain Cullen taking you to school?" She blushes. I smirk.

"I can say the same about you. I heard you and Emmett started dating." I nodded.

"Yup we are." I heard a honk out front. I looked out the window and saw the familiar silver jeep. I smile. "And that's my ride." I said picking up my bag. "See ya later Bella." I said leaving my room.

I walk out of the house and into Emmett's arms as he picked me up and spun me and I giggled. He pecked me on the lips as he opens the passenger door for me and I got in, he shuts it and comes around in a second and we drove off to school.
-
Emmett's arm was wrapped around me as we walked to the school building. And everyone was watching us. I lightly blush. I hate all of the attention on me and us.

"Before I walk you to first period I want to introduce you to my siblings." I nodded as we entered the building. The first thing that happens is a girl hugged me. And from what I remember from my first day of school this was Alice.

"I'm Alice, I can see we are going to be best friends." She stated. I smiled.

"Alice can see the future." Emmett whispered in my ear. I nodded.

"I'm Ariana." I said. She smiled at me.

"This is Jasper." She said holding a blonde guys hand.

"Pleasure." He said. I smiled and I felt very calm.

"Pleasures all mine." I say politely.

"And this is-" Emmett started but Rosalie cut him off.

"I know you know my name so let's cut the formalities." She stated glaring at me. Everyone was in class at this point and there were no cameras in the halls so we won't get caught unless someone passes us. "She is a danger to all of us!" Rosalie seethed. Emmett sighed.

"Rose-" Emmett started but Rosalie cut him off.

"No! She isn't one of us she's human!" She glares at me. "She weak and useless-" I cut her off stepping forward so me and her were face to face.

"I may be weak compared to you because of what you are but instead of talking all this shit why don't you try getting to know someone before labeling them as weak and useless!" I say loudly glaring right back at her. She looked shocked at me. I turned and walked passed Emmett and to my first class.
__________________
Man Ariana and Rosalie do not get along.

Vote/Comment