2

Bella pulled up into a parking spot and everyone near the truck stared at us as we got out.

"Nice ride." Some guy said. And I knew he was being sarcastic.

"Thanks." Bella said. As soon as we enter the school we found the office and Bells and I were handed our class schedule and the school maps. I compared mine too Bellas and the only classes we

Have together is gym and lunch. Sadly gym is first period.

"Your Isabella and Ariana Swan, the new girls." A asian guy said walking up  to us. "Hi, I'm Eric, the eyes and ears of this place. Anything you need, tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on?"

"I'm really kind of the more suffer in silence type." Bellas said as he walked in between us.

"Good headline for your feature." Eric said. "I'm on the paper, and you're news, baby, front page." He said. I slowly began walking faster so that doesn't happen to me because  I don't like being the center of attention like that.

-

I sat on the bleachers and watched my sister try to  play volley ball. Key word try. I laughed when I saw her hit a guy playing basket ball in the back of the head with the volley ball.

"That's Mike Newton." A girl said next to me. I looked at her.

"I'm Rebekah by the way Rebekah Uley." She said smiling. I smiled back.

"Ariana Swan."

"I know." She said. I looked at her. I assume she caught on, on my look.

"Everyone is already talking about you and your sister, it's rare to have new people move into town and come here. I give it a month then it'll go back to the normal gossip." I nodded.

Eventually we  had to go back the the locker room to get out of our gym uniforms.

I walked  out of the locker room not paying attention where I was going and accidentally bumped into somebody which ended up with me dropping my books. I kneeled down and started picking them up.

"I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention." I said quickly. The guy helped me pick up my books.

"It's alright." He said. His voice sounded very masculine and strong. I looked up and met the dark brown eyes of a very attractive guy. He was very pale practically white. He was tall and well built with short brown hair.

We stood up and he hand me my books with a almost sheepish smile. I smile back at him. Our hands grazed each other  And I couldn't help but shiver. His hand was so cold, he seemed to notice and quickly pulled  his hand back.

"Um, I'm Ariana." I said introducing myself.

"Emmett." The replied. I nodded.

"Well nice meeting you Emmett and again sorry." I said passing him to get to my second period class which was art, my favorite subject.

I walked in to find only two seat available which were by the window so I made my way to one of them and sat down.

-

I walked out of my art class and to third period which was biology.

I walked  in and found the class empty minus the teacher and that guy Emmett I bumped into earlier.

"Ah, you must be Ariana Swan, correct?" The teacher asked. I meekly nodded. "Okay well since most kids in this class  has lab partners you will be partnered with Mr. Cullen over there." She said. I nodded. Emmett was smirking as I got close to the table, sitting down.