3

I changed Rebekah's last name to Uley

A month has passed since Bella and I started coming to Forks high school. During that time I made great friends with Rebekah, Angela, Mike, Tyler, and Eric. Jessica and I are cool but she can be too what's the word obnoxious? Yea that. I mean she can be nice and all but she tries to be better then everyone. It's kind of obvious. I don't mean to sound bitchy but I'm just honest.

And Emmett and I became great friends too! Me and him talk everyday in class when we can and we got in trouble twice already in biology because we were being a bit too loud.

What can I say he's a funny guy and very nice and sweet. And hot.

Bella asked me to ask him about his brother Edward. And he said he was visiting family.

Today was a typical cloudy wet day. And Edward is back. I always see him staring at my sister. It's kind of creepy but I think he likes her or something, but I'm not sure. I wasn't paying attention where I was going, I was looking down at my phone. A horn started blaring I quickly looked next to me to see a van speeding towards me. I froze in place as it came closer.

Suddenly I was pulled away.

"Ariana are you okay?!" Emmett asks standing in front of me with his hands on my shoulders. I slowly nodded my head.

Wait he was on the other side of the parking lot before this happened.

"How did you get over here so fast?" I ask him looking up at him.

"I think you might be in shock." He says avoiding the question. "Come on I'm taking you to the hospital." He said guiding me to your jeep. I look back at Bella who was surrounded by people. At least she's okay.

"Wait what about your siblings?" I ask him.

"They can take Edwards car." I nodded unsurely. We walked up to his silver jeep and he opened the passenger door for me.

"Thank you." I mumbled. He shut the door and got into the drivers seat and sped to the hospital. Damn he drives fast.
-
"Your just in a bit of shock. There are no injuries so you should be good to go." Dr.Cullen said. I nodded.

"Thank you." I said. He smiled and nodded walking over to my sister who just got in. I walked out of the ER where Emmett was by my side.

"What did he say?"

"That I'm fine and I'm good to go." I told him. He sighed in relief.

"Do you mind driving me home?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"No come on." He said. We walk out and I saw Rebekah standing there.

"Ariana!" Rebekah said running over to me and pulled me into a bone crunching hug. I hugged her back. Once we pulled apart she glared at Emmett. What's that about? "Are you okay?" She asks. I nodded.

"I'm fine. Emmett is going to drive me home, I just need to sleep." I told her. She nodded. Emmett wrapped an arm around me and quickly walked me to the jeep.
-
The ride was quiet on the way to my house.

Soon we pulled up in front of my house. We just sat there in silence for a few moment before he spoke up.

"You almost died today." Emmett said. I look at him as he stared straight ahead.

"But I didn't. And thank you for that, you saved me." I said. A small smile twitched on his face.
He finally looked over at me. We stared at each other. He wiped a strand of hair from my face. I lightly shivered as he did so because of how cold his hand was. It felt kind of nice though.

"God your beautiful." He whispers as he starts to lean in. I leaned in too and soon our lips touched.

It lasted two seconds before we pulled a part. He grinned.

"You should sit with me and my family Monday in lunch." He told me.

"Um are you sure? Would your family mind?" He shook his head.

"Alice and Edward are cool with it. Jasper wouldn't mind." He said.

"Rosalie doesn't seem to like me very much." I stated.

"Just ignore her that's what I do." I sigh and he smirked.

"Fine." I said. He grinned.

"Awesome."

I rolled my eyes as I unbuckled my seat belt.

"See you Monday then." I said opening the jeep door and walked up to my front door and walked inside.
_____________
Vote/Comment