38

1 week later...

A week has past since Edward and Bella left for their honeymoon. I was at the Cullen's place with Emmett.

I jumped up in victory.

"Ha. I win again." I stated with a grin on my face.

"Maybe I let you win." Emmett said standing up towering over me. I jumped wrapping my legs around him.

"You wish." I said kissing him. He wrapped his arms around me walking forward 'til my back hits the wall. Not hard though.

He trailed kisses down to my neck. I gasped when he latched his mouth onto my soft spot. I held back a moan and gripped his bicep.

Smut :3

"They're out hunting." He said against my neck and that's when I released a moan. I gripped his hair softly. I trailed my hand down to his jeans, lightly squeezing his package. He released a light groan against my neck. I trailed my hand back up grabbing the end of his shirt and pulled it up slightly. He pulled away and pulled the shirt over his head revealing his nice built body. I trailed a finger down his chest. He gripped the end of my shirt and pulled it over my head off of me. I reached my hands behind me unclasping my bra.

I tossed my bra to the side. his hands grabbed my ass hard making me gasp. He placed his mouth back onto mine his tongue and mine battling for dominance and he won.

He moved us to the couch as he sat down.

I undid his belt throwing it to the side. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled it down, my legs on both side of him. I unbuttoned my pants as Emmett was touching random places on my upper body. I Got off of him pulling my jeans down and kicked it off. I sat back onto him pulling his boxers down.

His member sprung out and he aligned himself at my entrance before I went down on it.

End of Smut. {Short I know}

-

I drove down to LaPush knowing that's where Jake will be.

I got out of my jeep and shut the door, walking up to the house. I knocked on the door and soon the door opened revealing Billy. I smiled.

"Hey Billy." I said. He smiled.

"Hello Ariana. Jake's in his room." I smiled.

"Thank you." I said as he let me in.

I walked into his room and saw him passed out. I lightly chuckled and quietly picked up a pillow that was on the floor. I raised it up and hit the back of his head with it.

He groaned.

"Come on Jake, I know your awake. Get up." I said. He mumbled something incoherent. I hit him again and he moaned in annoyance. "Jake." I whined. He chuckled opening his eyes and looking up at me.

"What?" He asked me.

"You promised we can hang out now get your furry little ass out of bed." I stated. He playfully glared at me. I rolled my eyes crossing my arms. "Now don't be such a sour wolf." I commented.

He rolled his eyes before finally getting out of bed. I smiled in triumph as I walked out of the room with him following me.

____________________

Next chapter, shit's about to happen.

Vote/Comment