11

I hear Alice gasp. I turn and look at her.

"What is it? What do you see?" Jasper asks her.

"The tracker." She started. "He just changed course."

"Where will it take him. Alice?"

"Mirrors. A room full of mirrors" she said. Jasper handed her a piece of paper and something to write with. She began drawing something.

"Edward said the visions weren't always certain." Bella said.

"She sees the course people are on while they're on it. If they change their minds, the vision changes." Jasper explained.

"Okay so the course that the trackers on now is gonna lead him to a ballet studio?" Bella's says.

"You've been here?" Alice asked.

"Arian and I took lessons when we were kids. The school we went to had an arch just like that."

"Was your school here on Phoenix?"

"Yeah." I answered. Bella's phone began to rang. Most likely Edward. Mine started ringing as well.

"Emmett?"

"Are you okay?" Was the first thing he asked me. I could hear Edwards voice in the background.

"I'm fine are you?"

"Yeah. Rosalie and Esme went back to Forks went back to protect Charlie. We're on our way to get you."

"Okay." I whispered.

"I'm sorry." He said honestly. "I'm the reason why your in this mess." I shook my head.

"Emmett I knew what I was getting myself into when I said yes to being your girlfriend. Emmett I.....I love you." I said.

I just noticed Alice and Jasper were gone.

"I love you too Ari." He stated. I smiled a bit.
"I gotta go. I'll see you soon."

"Okay." I whispered. Soon after I hung up.

"Hey, mom I'm glad you got my message. What are you doing home?" I heard Bella say o bathe phone.
-
Long story short James has my mom. And he wanted Bella and I to go to the ballet studio.

I exited the taxi along with Bella. I looked up at the building I used the take dance lessons from.

I felt my heart pounding in my chest. I was growing more anxious by the second. Bella shook her pepper spray can.

"I'm sorry to burst your bubble there Bells but I don't really thing that'll work on a vampire." I stated. She threw me a small glare before grabbing my wrist and dragging me inside.

We took a few steps into the studio and I heard,

"Bella? Bella? Bella, where are you?" I heard my mom say. Bella ran towards the noise and I followed. I had an all bad feeling about this.

I yanked open two doors and saw it was a video of mom and a younger Bella.

My eyes widened in realization. She's not even here.

This was a trap.

I quickly turned around after I heard laughing. His reflections reflected off of all of the mirrors.

"That's my favorite part. You were a stubborn child weren't you?" He said coming closer. I stood in front of Bella blocking James from her.

He pushed me into the corner and held Bella to the side. His face was dangerously close to my neck which made me feel very uneasy.

"You know, but you really made it too easy." He stated. "So to make things more entertaining, I'm gonna make a little film of our time together. I borrowed this from your house. I hope you don't mind." James said holding up a video camera. Without anyone noticing I slipped my hand into Bella's pocket and grabbed the pepper spray. I know I said it most likely won't work but it'll buy some time....right?

"That'll break Edwards little heart." James commented.

"You have... Edward has nothing to do with this!" Bella argued. He pushed her back against the wall.

"But he does. His rage will make more interesting sport than his feeble attempt to protect you. Along with Emmett's." He glances at me. "And let's continue." He says. I got the pepper spray ready.

I raised my hand and sprayed his eyes.

"Bella go!" I yelled pushing her forward as we ran across the studio. He was suddenly in front of me and boy did he look pissed. Whoops!

He grabbed my neck and lifted me off the ground before throwing me at a mirror making it shatter. I slumped to the ground. My hands were cut up. I groaned at the pain in my leg. I gripped on to the chunk of glass and yanked it out. I bit back a yell. I look over and saw James crouched down in front of Bella. She was holding her head. I weakly stood up. She began screaming as he crushed her leg. I winced at that. I limped my way over. I'm stupid for doing this but I tried to stab him with a piece of glass. What can I say? I'm trying to help my sister. Am I failing? Yup. But I am trying.

He yanked me to the ground bashing my head to the ground.

That's when everything became very fuzzy. There was a loud ringing in my ear. My eyesight was blurry. I saw black spots on my vision.

I tried to stay awake. I didn't want to close my eyes because I was afraid I wouldn't wake up again.

I don't even know how long I was laying here.

I felt a very painful sting on my neck.

I screamed.

"Ariana!"

That voice. Sounds so close but so far. If that makes any sense.

"I'll fix this." He said.

"Ariana, please keep your eyes open!"

I heard that voice say again.

I'm sorry.

But I can't.

________________
Vote/Comment