Chapter 81: I'm Bella Freakin Potter

Bpov

"Do you think she's okay?" Edward muttered from behind me. He, Carlisle and Harry were having a conversation, trying to be quiet but I could still hear.

"She's fine. Probably just stress; she has been through a lot after all." Carlisle suggested as I sat there cross legged on the floor staring out of the huge glass window.

"Maybe I should stay." Harry said, at that I shot up.

"No you don't have to do that Harry I'm fine, really. Plus you have a life to get back to and things to do."

"You trying to get rid of me already." He laughed, his eyes eyeing my own.

"Of course I'm not. I'm just doing you a favour. The more you stick around with me the more bored you'll get. Twins do get sick with each other after all." I laughed a bit to try and devise the nervousness in my voice.

I was lying of course, I did want to get rid of him. I wanted him around or course but at the same time I was still freaking out about the Vultori; I still felt like there was more to come, like this wasn't over yet.

I hadn't told anybody of course. They probably would have told me I was crazy. Imagining things!

"You sure." Harry asked again, this time more concerned. I knew he was getting suspicious I could tell he knew something was wrong.

"Yes I'm sure! Go make sure all the Weasley are fine and say hello to them and Hermione for me." I smiled and he gave a wary smile back.

"Okay." Then he bent down and kissed me on the cheek, "Love you see you soon." Then before he turned and left he gave me a look that said 'Whatever you're worrying about, don't.'

Harry left and I returned to the couch but this time with a bigger smile on my face.

"Bella if you're worrying about something then you-"

"Edward I'm fine seriously. Carlisle was right, I'm just a bit stressed. A lot on my plate you know."

The two still looked at me but never said anything.

"Now excuse me but I think I told Alice I would... let her dress me up. Alice will be Alice." And then I ran out the room.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

(A week later)

Around a week had passed since Harry had left and still nothing had happened. Maybe I was being paranoid, maybe nothing was ever going to happen.

That was until it did happen.

We were all sat in the living room. The news was on yet nobody was watching. I was sat on the floor beside the table eating a ham sandwich Esme had made for me, Alice organising the flowers when it suddenly all happened. One minute it was all fine the next Alice dropped the vase onto the floor; sending the shards of glass everywhere. As the last flower fell Alice face fell empty as she stared of into space as vision took over.

For those few seconds none of us talked. For those few seconds my mind went to the worst.

Of course the first thing I thought of was...

"The Vultori" Alice whispered before I even had the chance to think it.

The Cullen's all jumped up at once and began talking to each other; two fast for me to understand but even if could or understood, I wouldn't have been listening.

"Bella?" Edward asked worriedly as I stood up and began walking towards the table, "Bella?" He asked again when I didn't respond but more worried this time.