Chapter 59: Snake like

Rpov

"Neville you found it" Hermione said in amazement as the 9 of them stood in the doorway of a wide, very open room. And apart from a few bits and bops that lay sprawled around the floor, the room was completely empty.

"Why what is it? Where are we?" Ron asked her curiously, turning round to face her.

"It's the Room Of Requirement" Bella said answering him before Hermione had the chance to.

"And what's that?" Ron asked again, however this time it was Hermione who answered.

"The Room Of Requirement, can only be found by someone who really wants and needs it; the room also comes equipped for their very needs." She explained like it had come straight out from a book.

"So basically it's a room that only appears when you really need it then?" Jasper asked.

Alice nodded.

"I wonder if it could turn into a wardrobe."

"No because I doubt you would ever really need it." Carlisle replied, "You have enough clothes."

"So say you really needed the toilet" Ron chose for an example.

Hermione glanced at him.

"Splendid Ronald but yes. I suppose so."

"Well this is it then. This is the room we will use." Bella said grinning widely, "I suppose now all we have to do is come up with a name, and a way to communicates with the others without being found out about by Umbridge."

They walked fully into the room.

"So if we're here, Umbridge can't come in?" Harry asked.

"No... well I don't think so" Hermione answered.

"This room is so strange" Luna whispered in a drifty voice.

"Well what if there is someone outside? We can't just appear from a random room in the wall." Ginny mentioned as they walked around.

"Well that may be a problem" Bella said nervously

"Or maybe not." Ron pointed out, "Come look over here."

One of the portraits from the wall had opened up to reveal another passageway. One that went straight to the corridor.

"And over here" The two twins called from the other side of the room. They stood by a open cupboard which again had a passage which led right back to the school corridor.

"This is great. It's like Hogwarts wants us to fight back" Harry grinned, "Now should we go find everyone or...?"

"I say one of us stay here and the rest of us, we go round everyone up. Bring them back here. Fred, George do you mind staying here? Make sure no-one comes." Bella replied and asked.

"Sure" The twin on the left said smiling from ear to ear.

"If anyone comes will find a way to get rid of them." The other twin finished, also smiling.

"Great! Well let's go."

They quickly discussed who would find who before all separating and running off to find everyone they needed to find.

Bella returned a few moments later with 5 people at her side.

"So what are we doing here?" One of the boys asked. He had tanned skin and curly black hair that was styled in an afro sort of way.

"Be quiet" Bella hushed at him, "Now make sure no-one is coming."

Bella stood where the door had been before. A look of deep concentration on her face.