Chapter 80: Trip to Italy

Bpov

"Where are you going?" Alice asked, standing at the bottom of the stairs. Waiting for me with her arms crossed and her face stern.

Ehh shit.

"Well Alice, you see I- I am going..." I tried to lie my way through but the glares she was giving me put me off, "FINE! I'm going to Jacobs."

"What! Bella are you crazy!"

"Please Alice, Edward doesn't have to know and I'll make sure I'm back before Edward comes back from hunting. Please Alice I need to see him. How little you may like it he is my friend as he deserves an explanation."

"You're going to tell him?" Alice gasped.

"Um... maybe."

"But you aren't allowed to do that; it's against the rules."

"Just 3 days ago I saved the whole wizarding world from being over taken by Voldemort and Death Eaters. If you think about it I can do what I want." I said to her. And it was true. Plus it's not like the Ministry were in any state right now to dismiss me of my witch status.

"Even if that's so what if he hurts you? Edward will kill me."

I got my wand out and waved it around, "I got a wand, duh."

"And if Edward kills me?" Alice asked.

"Well then tell him that I just dissaperated and there wasn't anything you could do about it. And just to make it easier on you let's not make that a lie." I smirked at her before dissaperating from the room and arriving just outside of Jacobs's small house.

Sure I felt bad at lying at Edward but this is something I have to do.

"Jacob!" I called, "Jacob are you there?" A second later I heard someone running down the stairs and the door slammed open. Jacob came out wearing nothing but his usual knee length denim jeans.

He looked like he did the last time I had seen him (which was months ago) except his hair was slightly longer and he looked older somehow.

I stood there awkwardly with my hands in my pockets; looking at Jacob as Jacob looked at me.

"Bella." He whispered, "Where have you been?"

I didn't answer. Not straight away anyway.

"Charlie wouldn't tell me where you were, the Cullen's refused to tell me anything."

It's um... it's complicated." I mumbled.

"Complicated! Complicated how?" Jacob asked as he stormed towards me; his face turning worried as he said what he said next, "Were you in danger? Did the Cullen's do something? I swear if it was Edward I will..."

"No, no. It wasn't like that." I cut him off before he could finish off saying what he was about to, "Take a walk with me."

Jacob joined me at my side and we began walking. In silence at first though I knew Jacob was .... for me to explain myself. Once we got to a private area I turned to face him.

"Jake what I'm about to tell you is probably going to sound really weird but I need you to understand that what I tell you is the truth okay." I pleaded.

"Okay. Bell please tell me you're starting to worry me."

"Jacob... I'm a Witch."

He stared at me blankly and my heart began to thump in my chest as I waited for his response.

"A witch. Like green skin, rides around on a broom stick..."

"Well no, not exactly like that but I am a Witch. I mean it shouldn't be so hard for you to believe; Vampires and Werewolves exist after all."