Chapter 9: Thinking of you

Bpov

I looked around at my surrounding and rubbed the back my head as I did; I think I must have hit it on the way down.

"Ugh" I groaned, "Where the hell are we? Wait don't answer that. Why are we in a forest?"

"I Don't know, Hermione why are we here I thought you were supposed to take us back to Sirius's house" Harry said as we walked over to her but we stopped as soon as we saw Ron lying on the floor withering in pain with a large cut across his arm. His shirt was buttoned down and Hermione was hovering above him.

I widened my eyes. What the hell happened here?!

"We were there" She cried," But he had hold of me and I knew I couldn't let him know where we were going so I took us here."

"What happened to Ron?" I asked her.

"He got splinched" Hermione replied as a single tear ran down her cheek, "Harry, Bella there's a bottle in my bag labelled Dittany. Get it for me" she instructed.

Harry scurried over to where the bag was and got down on his knees. He began searching through the endless bag.

"Hurry!" Hermione screamed.

Harry got out his wand and yelled. "Accio Dittany"

A small bottle full of a light, blue fluid flew from the bag. He caught it easily and threw it to me which I caught swiftly. I jogged over to Hermione and carefully passed it to her.

She opened the small bottle and poured a few drops of it onto Ron's injured arm. Ron gave a small scream, closely followed by a whimper.

"Shhh. It's okay" Hermione tried to calm him. Ron quieted down. "Bella look after Ron please"

I nodded and walked over to him. I sat beside Ron on the dirt and stroked his un injured arm up and down soothingly.

"Hermione what are you doing?" I heard Harry asked from a few feet beyond me.

"Putting up a protective fence" She exclaimed, moving her arms in circular motions and muttering spells under her breath I couldn't hear, "You can go put up the tent"

"Tent? Where am I supposed to find a tent?" He asked but then he turned his gaze upon Hermione's small, but unending, black handbag.

Walking back over to the bag he yanked out his wand.

"Accio tent" He called pointing his wand into the bag.

A large, blue tent came flying from the bag only moments later.

"How's Ron?" Hermione asked me worriedly as she walked back over.

"Oh. He's fine" I replied as she back down, taking my place as I headed away from the two of them.

"Hey could pass me my bag?"

I nodded and walked over to her bag. Passing Harry who was attempting to put up the tent.

"Dude, just use magic. You are a Wizard" I advised him. A snarky grin on my face.

Laughing I went back over to Hermione with her bag in hand.

"Thanks" She smiled at me looking me in the eye. She then reached into her bag and proceeded to take out arm sling.

"He's going to have to wear this for a few days" Hermione said to know one is particular. She carefully placed the sling around him in attempt to not hurt him. I left her to it.

I wondered how much she had in there. It seemed that up until this moment, she had everything we needed.

I headed back over to where my brother was to see that there was now a tent stood next to him. It didn't look awfully huge but it was likely that it was enchanted on the inside to make it bigger than it seemed.