Chapter 68: Posession

Jpov

The gritty ground floor was covered in a thick sheet of white snow. Patches of it had worn off and thinned down as people walked over it. Heavy snow was falling as many people walked under the heat of it.

Coming over from in front was Harry, Bella, Hermione and Ron who were all linking arms and marching through it. Heading towards a small building not too far away from them.

Inside the small brick building was a bar. It was dark and grim inside however there was plenty of space and many wooden tables.

"Come on, let's sit down." Bella said as the four of them made their way to an empty table and sat down. A young woman in her late 20's came towards them just after they sat down. Dressed in a long black dress and her hair in a plait.

"What would you like" She asked, her voice quite deep and uninterested.

Harry looked at everybody, "4 butterbeers please." He ordered and she walked away.

"What's a Butterbeer?" Alice asked Bella/

"A butterbeer is ......" She answered just as the woman returned with their drinks.

Harry took a gulp from his drink and then put his glass back down onto the table. He stared at something in front of him.

At the table of the back of the room was Ginny and Dean.

Ron looked over at Harry who was still looking at Ginny, realising Ron turned to face her too.

As he did, Dean and Ginny lent in to kiss each over and Harry dropped his stare. Looking disappointed.

"Wait, does Harry like Ginny?" Esme asked.

Bella nodded before answering, "Yep."

"But wait; I thought he liked Cho." Rose said confused.

"He did. But then they went on this horrendous date and they stopped talking."

"How horrendous?" Esme asked her.

"Well Harry never talks about it much but I did get the gist of it. So it was sometime during 5th year. He and Cho went to diagonally when Hermione called and said she needed him to meet her at.... to talk about DA. Cho got all mad because she thought he had a crush on Hermione and got all emotional on him." She shrugged.

"Well that's stupid. If she thinks like that she doesn't deserve to have him." Alice scoffed.

"So are he and Ginny dating then?" Asked Esme.

Bella thought about it for a moment, "Um... I think so."

"You think so! How do you only think so?" Alice whined.

"Well they were on a good page when I left; then again I left right after Voldemort was killed so I didn't really see much."

Ron looked down at his lap, uncomfortably, "I want to leave."

"Why?" Hermione coughed, looking back at Ginny for a second.

"That's my sister!"

"So what? Do you think if I was snogging you Ginny would just get up and leave?" Hermione scoffed and Ron looked down at his lap.

A few minutes past and soon they all left.

As they were walking back through the snow, arms linked, there was a scream from in front of them.

A girl with long, black hair and a red jacket was hovering mid-air. Her mouth wide open and producing a bloodcurdling scream.

Then, as it had started, she dropped back onto the ground; her confused friend