Chapter 56: Returning to England

Rpov

Bella was stood outside of the Dursley house with a huge suitcase lugging behind her.

"Thanks!" Bella yelled to the man in the black taxi before he went speeding down the road.

The sun was beaming down and there was pretty much no wind. Bella walked into the house where Vernon and Petunia were (AKA the two devils) Petunia was wearing this horrible summer dress with flowers on it while she fanned herself with a peice of paper, her eyes glued to the news on the tv.

Vernon was stood in the kitchen with his head in the fridge and this was either to cool down or to eat. Or it was possibly both.

My guess is both.

Vernon pulled his head out of the fridge with a pizza in hand and Petunia managed to pull her head away from the tv to give her attention to her neice for a second as Bella entered through the front door.

"So your back" Vernon sneered.

"Yes, yes I am. And by the way Vernon it's always nice to know that i'm welcomehere" Bella replied with a smug.

He sneered at her.

"Where's Harry?"

"He went down to the park."

"Fine" Bella said stomping over across the room to leave her bag there and then headed back outside.

After that they all resumed back to what they were doing before.

Sicko's

We followed her outside and over to the park where Harry was sitting alone on a swing. The park was only really across the road so it wasn't that far.

"Hey Harry." Bella whispered, walking behind him and hugging him.

"Hey Bella" Harry mummbled as Bella went tou sit on the swing beside him.

"Have your dreams been getting any better?" she asked him though it looked like she already new the answer.

Instead of answering he just looked at her and she seemed to know what he meant. My assumption is that the answer was no.

"Harry look who's here" Bella sighed as a group of people walked towards them, one of them being Dudley.

"Oh look at this wonderful family reunion." Dudley laughed as he reached them, his gang of followers walking behind, "Not much of a family though is it boys."

The boys laughed behind him like it was the funniest thing ever said.

I hate him!

"You know what Dudley why don't you just back off!" Bella sneered as she stormed over to him.

"Ewww i'm so scared! Look at this boys the kittens trying to be a tiger."

"You know, Dudleykins, just because i'm a girl doesn't mean I can't beat you too the pulp." Bella said glaring.

Mhh... I think i'm starting to like her more and more.

Dudley didn't look to scared though so he pushed her backwards and moved his way over to Harry.

"Bet your glad your sisters back. Now maybe you won't cry as much in your sleep. 'Cedric! Cedric no!'" He said mocking him, "Who's Cedric? Your boyfriend?"

"Shut up!" Harry growled.

"What you gonna do about it? Go cry to your mummy. Where is your mummy Potter? Oh wait... your parents are dead." He said putting extra enphasis on the word.