Chapter 50: The kitchen

Empov

All the Gryffindoors were in the common room. Harry was

hoisted up on Fred and George's shoulders and Bella was stood beside them. Everyone was cheering loudly and clapping; there was loud music playing in the background.

"Go Harry and Bella!" Twin one said.

Then everyone wooed agaian.

"Should i open it?" Harry asked holding the golden egg into the air, "Should i" Everybody screamed in response.

"Yeah!"

"Open it Harry!"

"Im gonna open it" Harry laughed and then pulled open the hatch to the egg and it let out a hight pitched squeling noise that rang in people's ears. And mine.

Fred and George dropped him on the floor and covered their ears, as did everyone else.

Almost as soon as it was opened, it was closed again.

"What the bloody hell was that?!" Ron yelled, walking into the room.

"Alright everyone, nothing to see here!" Fred (Possibly) yelled.

"Go back to your kniiting" George (Possibly) yelled after.

People started scattering out until only Ron and Harry were left.

"So i was thinking, only if you were crazy would you ever want to put your name in the cup." Ron mumbled.

"Yeah well, its just a good thing that Dean warned us about the dragons."

"What? Dean? No dont you remember Dean told Pavarti who told Semus who told me that Hagrid was looking for you. So really Dean did nothing, it was all me." Ron explained.

"How could anybody understand that Ron. Its crazy"
"Yeah"

"Thats what they call making up" Alice said

"And finally, the day has come" Bella said emerging from behind one of the chairs, Hermione at her side.

"Bella?" Harry asked, "What are you doing?"

"Isn't is obvious dear brother of mine. I was spying on you, making sure that the two of you made up. And now while im here. Ronald..."

"Im sorry" Ron umbled.

"Eh good enough. I'm sorry i called you a bastard." Bella apologised

"You- you never called me that" Ron said confused.

"Well not to your face. So now that were all made up. How about er go down to the kitchen and get something to eat"

"The kitchen! The elves! Yes lets go" Hermione pipped in.

"Yeah lets go" Ron said.

"Harry go grab your cloak. Its after 10 so i think that it would be better if we dont get caught." Bella said and Harry left; only to return seconds later with the cloak.

All four of them managed to squeeze underneath.

"Okay, lets go."

It was kind of hard to follow them because we coudnt see them but luckily down to our super hearing, it was easy enough.

We reached a ufamilair corridoor that had two statues on the wall, but nothing else.

They threw off the cloak and bell knocked on the wall 3 times, suddenly the wall moved away leaving a large kitchen filled with tiny little elves. Well this is surely the strangest kitchen that i've ever been to. Not that i've been to many...