Chapter 6 : Death Eaters and RAB

Bpov

Pain ran up my leg like a shock of electric as my feet came in contact with the hard floor. A loud noise from behind us interrupted me from my thoughts and I turned to see a large red bus coming in our direction. We quickly stepped back onto the busy pavement away from the road, still holding onto each other's hands.

We... well I took in the surroundings as we then walked through the busy crowd in a long line. Hermione leading upfront.

"Where are we?" asked Ron in alerted tone.

"Sharp-spree Avenue, I use to come here to the theatre with mum and dad. Don't know why I thought of it, it just popped into my head." Hermione explained, "This way"

We carried on walking through the crowd until we came cross a deserted alleyway. As we were walking down the dark, enclosed streets, Hermione grabbed her small bag and started pulling clothes out of it.

"We need to change" she stated.

We walked over to the end where there was a fence closing off any entrance, and she dug her hand all the way in.

"Undetectable extension charm?" I asked... well more stated as I watched her struggle to find the right things. How much did she pack?

"Undetectable extension charm" Hermione repeated so that I knew I was right.

She sighed in accomplishment and then began pulling and handing out the clothes.

"You're amazing you are" Said Ron, looking at her.

"Always the tone of surprise" Hermione laughed mimicking what Ron had said the earlier day.

There was a large rumbling noise and Hermione looked up. Biting her bottom lip.

"Ah, that would be the books"

We walked off to get changed. I changed into a cream long sleeved t-shirt and a light purple jacket. I was also wearing lightly bleached coloured, ripped jeans and my black converse. After we were all changed we headed into a small, empty coffee shop that was beside the alley.

We settled down at a table in the middle of the room. We were the only people there. Then again it must be around 9pm and most people I know don't go out to get coffee at night.

"What about the people at the wedding?" Harry asked worriedly, do you think that we should go back?"

"They're after you two mate; we'll put everyone in danger by going back."

"Ron's right" Whispered Hermione as a waitress, who was listening to very loud music I may add, came over to our table.

The woman cleared her throat once and then looked at us.

"Coffee?"

"A cappuccino please" Hermione requested.

"What she said" Ron said with little care. He didn't know what a Cappuccino even was.

"Me too" Harry said.

"Same" I finished.

After she got our orders, she walked away without even looking back.

"So where do we go from here?" Asked Ron, "Leaky Cauldron?"

"It's too dangerous. If Voldemort has really taken over the Ministry then nowhere is safe. Everyone from the wedding would have gone underground, into hiding." Hermione replied.

"No! My rucksack with all our things. I left it at the Burrow" Harry sighed.

Hermione slowly shook her head. Harry looked at her in disbelief.