Chapter 60: Winter holidays

Rpov

"So, this was the last lesson until after the Christmas holidays" Harry said to the people crowded around him, who booed and complained as he did so.

They must really like this class.

"But once we come back, we'll let you know as soon as possible when our next class is. So just keep practising as much as you can and yeah..."

"Great job today you guys" Bella said smiling at them as they slowly began departing from the room.

Standing in the corner of the room facing the wall was Cho. She had her hair covering her face like a curtain and was looking down at her feet. She didn't look too happy.

"Go to her Harry" Bella encouraging him as she pushed him in her direction.

Slowly and nervously he walked towards her, "Um, Cho"

She turned around; the brims of her eyes were red as though she had been silently crying.

"Are you okay?"

"Its... it's just that learning all this stuff, makes me wonder if he knew it" She mumbled as she gestured towards the picture of Cedric that was pinned against the board, "Did he know it?"

"Yes. Yes he did, because he was a great wizard. It's just that Voldemort was better." His voice calm and soothing.

Cho nodded, this time with a small smile on her face.

"Thanks Harry."

From the ceiling a tail of green, leafy vines sprouted from the roof; it looked like mistletoe (wonder if it had the same effect.)

"Look at that" Harry said smirking at her, Cho smiled back before the two of them leant in and kissed each other.

"Aww!" Esme hushed.

They pulled away from each other and Cho, though still smiling, blushed and stepped back, "I should get going. See you Harry."

She quickly skipped out the room and Harry sighed.

"Aww look at my girl kissing brother" Bella teased, appearing out of nowhere and stepping into the empty space.

"Bella!" Harry yelled, turning a deep crimson red, "What- how long have you been there? Did you see all of that?"

"Oh course I did; though I did try to zone out on the kissing because that was kind of gross." Bella said fake gagging.

"Okay, okay. I get it. Stop it" Harry cried reaching out to her hands and placing them by her side.

Bella nodded slowly with a straight face, "Harry's got a girlfriend!" Bella giggled again.

"Bella!"

From the corner of the room someone shifted and caused a pile of paper to fall onto the floor.

The two of them snapped there neck round to see what it was almost instantly.

"Who's- Neville?" Harry asked as Neville came from out of the corner, "What are you doing here?"

"I, um... nothing I was just thinking" Neville said with a sigh and a sad expression.

"Thinking about what?" Bella asked him as she turned the corner so that she was stood closer to him. In Neville's hands was a piece of paper, covered in marks from the amount of times it had been folded over.

"What's that?" She asked him softly and leant over to take a look.

In his hands was a moving photo of a handful of people. They were stood in a room with a banner at the back which spelt out something I could no longer see because it had faded. I couldn't recognise many people; but I was able to point out Sirius, Lupin, Wormtail, Dumbledore and also Bella and Harry's parents.