Chapter 38: coming back to reality

Bpov

All 7 Cullens lifted their heads up out of the pensive at the same time.

"Howdy" I said waving at them, "How was it?"

"Weird" Alice said.

"Strange" Jasper and Rose said.

"Totally awesome!" Emmett yelled.

"Glad to know that someone enjoyed the day in the life if Bella Potter"

"it was definitely strange, really strange" Esme said

"And the way that you and your brother killed that snake was awesome!" Emmett yelled.

"At the time no it wasn't"

"Oh Bella you and your brother were so cute!" Alice squealed.

"Thanks" I replied.

"Bella can I talk to you for a moment" Edward said to me.

"Sure" I whispered in daze.

I followed Edward upstairs and into his bedroom.

"I missed you so much" Edward whispered pulling me into a hug. I inhaled his scent, I had missed him so much.

"I missed you too. So much"

"Why? Didn't you tell me?" he asked in a pained face.

"I couldn't I promised Dumbledore to tell no one. I'm sorry I really wanted to but I just couldn't."

"Okay but I just want to let you know that I am never letting you go and that I am going to make up all the time from when you were gone." he said and I laughed.

"We better get down stairs I think they're waiting" I said

"Okay, Emmett wants you to hurry up anyway he really wants to hear what happens next"

"Well that sounds like Emmett." I laughed.

"You look beautiful by the way, I love your hair"

I bit my bottom lip and blushed.

"Thanks" I mumbled, "Now lets go" I said tugging at his arm and walked down the stairs.

"Finally you're here lets get moving! I want to see what happens next!" Emmett yelled.

"Calm down Emmett" Esme scolded.

"So I think that I should explain some things to you before we carry on" I said.

"Please do Bella" Carlisle said to me.

"Okay well for starters I would like to say Charlie and Renee know about me being a witch. Because you see... Charlie and Renee are squibs, that's how they met each other"

"What's a squib Bella" Alice asked

"A squib is the opposite to a muggle born, a squib is a non magical person born into a magical family. Renee knew my mother. After my 4th year Dumbledore thought that it would be safer to split me and Harry up so I stayed with Rene. Then I moved to Forks in my 5th year"

"Does Phil know?" Edward asked me

"Yep, I mean its kind of hard to hie the facts that your parents are wizards"

"But what about all the people who remembered you from Forks?" Jasper asked me.

"Easy. When I moved Dumbledore did a spell so that people thought that they knew who I was. So anyway, I moved to forks after my 5th year the I me you. Then there was the whole James thing and then you left. Once you left I started my 6th year and once I came back I did the whole crazy reckless things with Jake and then the Vultori and then there was the new born army." I told them.