Chapter 78: The jump off the building

Espov

"I can't believe it. I can't believe that Snape was friends with our Mum; that he loved her. I can't believe that Snape doesn't actually hate us." Bella breathed as the two walked away from the Pensive and headed out of Dumbledore's Office.

They both stood at the top of the stairs, "So what now?" Bella asked uncertainly. Though from the look I expect she knew what their next step was, she just didn't want to be the one to admit it.

"Well, I suppose we.... Say goodbye to Ron and Hermione and then we go to the forbidden forest."

"They're actually going through with it!" Both Emmett and Alice gasped in surprise.

"Are you really that surprised, Voldemort promised not to hurt anybody is they did and there isn't any way that Bella or Harry would purposely put others in danger." Jasper explained, "Have you ever met Bella; she would die for anyone of us. Even Rosalie and she knows she hates her."

Rosalie raised an eyebrow, "I do not hater her." She flicked a strand of her hair back, "But he does have a point."

"Alice... you don't think that this is part of the vision you saw do you?" Edward asked.

"You mean the one where Bella and Harry were in the forest holding hands? YES! I bet it is!" Alice clapped, "At least we now know what that was about."

Those brave dears; facing death just to save everyone. They really are brave for their age.

"... But how do they make it out alive?" You just said you saw them die in the vision." Emmett turned to look at Alice who shrugged in reply.

"I don't know. However, I didn't technically see them die. I saw them both being blasted."

"Yeah but there's no way Voldemort would have messed up killing them. All he needed was one killing curse and you heard him say it. They should be dead right now."

"Maybe Bella survived but Harry didn't..." Rose suggested.

Not possible. If that were so Bella would be a wreck.

"That's unlikely. You've seen how close Bella and Harry are; if he were to be dead Bella would be a mess. She wouldn't be able to talk about him without breaking down." Edward answered Rosalie's suggestion.

"Well I guess we'll never find the answer standing here and talking about it so how about instead we go follow." Carlisle suggested and so the seven of us followed them down the stairs.

"I don't want to die." Bella whimpered.

Poor dear. She's too young to be worrying about death but here she is about to face it.

"I know" Harry comforted her, hugging her.

"Harry, Bella!" Hermione shouted a moment later, running towards them with Ron by her side.

"Where are you going?" Ron asked confused as the pair walked past them; ignoring them both.

"To the forbidden forest" Harry stated simply.

"Wait what! You cannot be serious!" Hermione yelled, her voice filled with sadness.

"We have to Hermione, it's the only way" Bella told her sadly. Her eyes shimmering with tears as held them back.

Hermione gave her best friend a hug. Then pulled away to do the same to Harry as Ron made his way to Bella and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry about Fred, Ron. And I love you" Bella whispered into his ear as she hugged him.

When she pulled away he smiled and then whispered back, "Love you too"