Chapter 39: In the eyes of a pixie

Apov

Once again we were falling from the top and landing in the Dursley house hold.

"Harry, Bella! Get the door" Petunia yelled at them and they came truging down the stairs. They looked so different now. They were taller and had grown out of their baby faces.

"Oh no she's here" Bella grumbled.

She opened the door and Vernon and a chubby lady wearing a gark green suit with a skirt and dirty blonde hair came in from outside.

The woman and her dog came running in yeling "Duggers!" and dissapeared into the livivng room.

"I need you to sign this" Harry said holding onto a piece of paper.

"What is it?" He asked.

"School stuff" Hrry answered quickly.

"Maybe later, if you behave" he respnded.

"I will when she does" Harry said.

They walked into the living room

"Ah so your still here are you" She said to them.

"Yes" they grumbled.

"Dont say yes in that that ungrateful tone. You should be grateful for my brother taking you in. You would have been straight to the orphonage if you had been left on my front door step"

"What a horrible bitch" Rose snarled, "Who does she think she is."

"Their aunt Marge" Edward said

"And how do you kow that?" Rose asked.

"Bella told me, something to do with blowing up her bitchy aunt marge" Edward laughed.

"You two go upstairs and pack, I'll call you down when dinners ready" Vernon mummered and Harry and Bella wandered up to their room.

"Dudley!" Marge sceamed running up behind Dudley and hugging him tightly. Dudley groaned and moved and continued watching the t.v.

Once Harry and Bella got to their rooms they sat on their beds which were on opposite side to one another.

Their room was painted dark blue with each of their beds on one wall. In between their two beds was a small wooden draw and opposite that was a tiny cupboard which was not capable of holding enough close. And there was only 1! Between the two of them!

I ran over to the clost and through open the doors. No! There was a few oversize, bland, scraggy tops and dirty second hand pants. This will not do.

"Guys have you seen this horror? Look" I said showig them the open closet.

"Really Alice you choose to do this right now" Edward said clearly annoyed with me because I was ruining his precious time of watching his sweet 13 year old Bellas memories.

"Okay i'll shut up but this still wont do." I grumbled.

"I hate Aunt Marge she thinks she is just so good and funny" Bella grumbled lying down on her bed, "I cant wait to go back to Hogwarts tommorow. Just one more day in this damn hell hole."

"I know Bells. But it;s hardly one morde day more like 15 hours" Harry said back.

"What you're keeping count" Bella laughed at him.

"Well yueah I want to know how long we have left in this damn hell hole" He said back copying her words, "So Bella have you finshed packing yet?"

"Almost just have to finish packing a few more school books."