Chapter 43: Finding Family

Apov

"Ow Scabbers!" Ron shreaked as Scabbers jumped out of Rons hands and starrted scurring off.

Ron inspected his finger, it was covered in blood. Good thing that we cant smell it.

"Hey Scabbers come back! He bit me! Scabbers bit me! He never does that." Ron yelled and started running after the rat.

"Ron" Harry asked, "What are- what are you doing?" Harry asked as they started running after him.

By the time the three of them had reached Ron, he was standing there with Scabbers in his hand and tremberling.

"Harry. Bella. It's the grim" Ron shuddered and looked directly over Harry's shoulder.

Standing behind the three of them was a black, large dog. The thing that they had seen when they left the Dursleys house and were sitting in the park.

Slowly the three of them turned around and stood frozen.

The dog growled and ran over to Ron where it grabbed Ron by the legs and started pulling him towards the Womping Willow.

Harry ran over to try and pull him back away from the dog but lost grip of his hand and the dog pulled him through a whole in the tree and he was gone.

The three of them ran over to the tree.

"Harry. The womping Willow" Hermione said.

"Shit" Bella mouthed.

The last time that they had come in contact with this tree and bashed their car and attempted to kill them. So you know, nothing to be afraid of.

Seriously though what sort of a tree is this? It seems a little bit dangerous to leave on school grounds... then again nothing in this school seems very safe.

At that moment the branches on the tree started waving around.

One came under there feet so they jumped over it and then another one came over their heads so they ducked.

When Harry wasn't looking one came and knocked him over and so he lost his glassed on the floor. Hermione was jumping and doging branches but when came towards her and she lached herself onto it. The branch started swinging around in the air and Hermione screamed for help. By now Harry had found his glasses and stood up the moment that Hermione came swinging towards him. She grabbed onto Harry's shirt and he want flying around with her.

Bella on the other hand was jumping and dodging braches uti she made it to the tree safely and slipped through thr hole in it.

Finally at some point Hermione dropped Harry and he went hurdeling towards the hole and flew in, landing on his face. As he started to get up Hermione came flying in after him and landed him, knocking him back on the ground.

"Ugh" She groaned, "I'm sorry Harry" She apologised as they both got up.

"Nice for you two to finally make it" Bella said sacastically, tapping her foot.

The pair of them stood up and brushed them self down and lit up the tips of their wands.

"Where are we?" Herione asked

"I have a hunch but I really hope i'm wrong" Harry said and they walked over to a small door.

"I was right" Harry siged.

He opened up the door and Ron was sitting in thre back corner of the room hoding his rat and shaking.

"H-Harry B-Bella. Its not the grim its h-him. Serius B-Bla-Black." Ron stutterd as they walked into the room and the door closed behind them.