Chapter 3 :family reunion

Bpov

After I wrote all of the letters I placed the one for the Cullens and Edward on the foot of my bed and then the one for Charlie on the kitchen table. I looked at the clock once more and then headed back upstairs to check that I had everything I needed. Then, suddenly, I heard footsteps from downstairs, they were far too big for Charlie's and too heavy to be any of the Cullens.

"Hagrid" I mentally screamed to myself once I realised whom they belonged to and then rushed down the stairs in a hurry. Standing in the middle of the living room was Hagrid, who was looking as tall and hairy bearded as ever.

"Hagrid!" I yelled (this time out loud) excitedly, running over to him and hugging him as best I could. My arms barely rapped around his large waist.

"Hi Bells!" He greeted happily with a large grin on his face, "how ya been?"

"Good, how about you?"

"I've been okay I s'pose, except for the whole magic world being destroyed. Now enough talkin; we gott'a get yer to your brother, he's been worried sick about you." he grunted.

"Well anyway Hagrid it's great to see you." I grinned.

As I spoke, I grabbed onto his huge hand and within seconds my feet were of the ground and I was flying. Spinning all over the place.

"Oof!" I grunted when I felt my feet come in contact with the floor. My ears were popping and my mouth tasted like metal.

I lifted my head up and then noticed where I was. I let out a high pitch scream and left no hesitatrion running into the house.

I threw open the door and ran towards Harry, jumping into his arms and hugging him tight. "Harry!" I yelled still hugging him, "I missed you so much!"

"Bella" He mumbled back into my hair, "It's good to see you too, I missed you."

I let go of him, then turned to see my two best friends stood behind me; Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.

"Ah" I screamed for the third time that day, turning to hug them both, "I missed you guys so much"

"Alright Bella we missed you to but we don't go round stopping you from breathing" Ron wheezed.

"Sorry" I said blushing. Then looked up and noticed every one else in the room. Fred, George, Mr Weasley, Bill, Mad-eye Moody, Kingsley, Fleur Delacoy, Lupin and Tonks. "Hey guys I didn't know you were coming" I said to them.

"Neither did I but they showed up any way." Harry muttered under his breath.

"Hey Bells" Two voices greeted at the same time.

I smiled knowing who it was. "Hey Fred, George."

"How's are favourite girl been" They beamed.

"I've been good" I smiled

"And how many times did you hurt yourself and be honest." They said

"A couple" I said looking down. I looks back up at them and by the look on their faces they obviously didn't believe me, "Alright a lot" I laughed

"That's more like it" They laughed also.

Then Tonks started talking "Wait till you hear the news" She said with a smile. Her face glowing "Me and....."

"Damn right we'll have time for a cosy catch up later! We've gotta get the hell out of here " Mad-eye grunted, interrupting Tonks; I wonder what she had to say. I bet what ever it was was important, "Potters, your still underage which means you still have the trace on you"