A New Family Member called Sammi.

New Chappy.. (: **************PLEASE READ TILL THE VERY END.************************

Now for the Chapter. 

Karla woke up to a sad whimper coming from below her bed. They were on tour now, and it has been a week. She was sharing Justin's king sized bed.

"Justin, wake up." She whispered into his ears, leaning to see who was making that whimpering sound.

"Mmm.." He moaned, rubbing his eyes. "What?"

"It's a puppy Justin." Karla held it carefully, putting it on their bed. "It's abandonned."

"Oh..Jeez..who would disown him?" Justin's face softened as he stroked the puppy.

"Oh Justin, can't we keep him?" Karla pouted and gave him the cutest face ever. She knew he couldn't resist.

"Fine." Justin picked the puppy up and tickled him. "But we'll have to give him a bath first, his in rags!" Karla laughed as they spent the next thirty minutes cleaning him up.

"He's a boy!" Karla laughed as she checked his parts. "Probably only One years old."

"He's a Retriver, Kar." Justin said as he soacked his hand in the water. "Let's call him..Sam."

Karla shook her head. "samMI." She dried him off and gave him some wateer. "There you go sammi."

Justin stared into her. "You would be such a good mother to our baby." Karla shot him a disgust look. "You?"

Justin blushed furiously, cheeks turning red. "I meant to say-" He didn't get to continue becuase Karla planted one on him. They were making out and Sammi came and licked their cheeks.

"Sammi..." Karla whined as she faced her face. She heard someone call them so quickly she took a shower and walked downstairs. Ofcourse, the crew aka Bieber's Crew approved of keeping the dog.

"Comon guys, school." Jenny, their private tutor said as Justin and Karla finished their breakfast.

"I totally forgot about school." Karla said, Justin nodded as whispered something to her.

"Let's play a prank on Jenny." He said. Karla grinned. "I know just what to do."

"Hey Jen?" Justin called as Jenny looked over to him and smiled. "Let;s do a science project."

Karla took out some butter. "So...I read that if you put salt on top of butter,it heats it up. You can actually feel it."

"Really I never heard of it." Jenny said, confused.

"Ok, now we have to wait 60 seconds." Justin siad, meticulously timed 60 seconds, then held his hand over the butter. "Oh that's wild. You can really feel it. It's amazing. Check it out."