The Best Kiss

Hey guys :) Before we go on with the chapter, I have a little favor I want to ask. So, 2011 is ending and I have a small wattpad goal! 

- 900 votes and 70,000 views on this book! It's quite easy because a guess this book is a fans favorite so if you want this book to continue please help me! 

- 3,000 views on Give Love A Chance! I know not much people have view that story yet so please help! I just need 400 more views, besides I hope you guys enjoy that book! 

Anyways, that's all! Plus, if you guys help me fulfill this goal, I'll start that new book ima doing! 

Pwease help? This goal is really important to me and if I could end 2011 with this goal fulfll, I'd be really really happy! 

Oh with the chapter and for those who didn't skip this, THANK U SO MUCH! grateful. 

______________________________________________________________________________

(Oh and I'm writing a more detailed version of the Selena and Ryan thingy for all you guys) *wink* 

Selena's Pov 

I heard Karla and Ryan leave and slowly heard Pattie's high heel clanking leave the building. I smiled at the gorgeuous canadian boy beside me. No, not Justin. Ryan. I've never net someone so beautiful before. He made me forget about Nick, Taylor and all those guys who broke my heart. We talked all night last night. We had a lot in common. We both wanted a baby sister, we both loved acting. Well I liked acting. He liked directing. 

"Maybe, I'l direct something you'll star in." He told me last night. I stared into his beautiful blue eyes. Like I said, gorgeous. 

"Hey sexy." Ryan said and came up behind me. I giggled and let him hug my waist. "Did you sleep well last night?" He asked him. No guy I slept with has ever asked me that. Ryan was different! I was certain. I've only knew him for a few days but we've spend more time than ever with any other boy. He had a personality so beuatiful...I was certain I liked him. Love, even. 

"I slept great." I said. I brushed my messy black hair to a side. He started to finger my cheeks. I giggled again. What is wrong with me? I never giggle! Not like that anyways. My heart started beating and pounding as played with my hair. Is this love? Was it normal to feel like this? I started thinking of Karla. Did she feel like this with Justin? 

Ryan started nibbling on my bare shoulders. "Selena.." He said. 

"Yes?" I said. Oh my holy salmon...I was starting to tremble. Look at yourself Selena! It's not like you never let a guy do this to you. Kiss I mean. You're eighteen going on nineteen, stop acting like a love-struck loony. 

"I'm going to shower now." He said, grabbing one of Justin's guest towels and disspapered into the bathroom. 

I smiled a bit, Ryan was such a good person...but Karla had warned me, he was a jerk. But if he was really a jerk and a player then he changed these few days. He hasn't been flirty, except with me so could he be changing...for me? And surely if I did something with him, it would be alright right? 

I grabbed my head and closed my eyes. "Stop playing with my emotions." I whispered. Someone grabbed my waist. 

"Who's playing with your emotions?" Ryan said, smiling. 

"You! I really like you, Ryan. You know I do but is Karla right? Do you really play girls and dump them after words?" I said, biting my lips. Please, please, please tell me he's not. 

Ryan nodded. Crap. "But I'm changing! You know it. For you, I am. I use to play on girls and dump them, like Karla said." He said, with a little color rising on his cheeks. God, he looked so cute when he blushed. I dug into his chest. It was hard. He had abs. Me gusta. He smelled of axe. "Tell you what, let's go out and buy some breakfast." 

I nodded. "Shower first." I said and gave him a little peck on the nose. I didn't care if Ryan was a jerk or is a jerk anymore. I liked him and nothing else matters. 

I thanked god that I had a bunch of closes left in that paper bag but it was outside. Crap. I wrapped a towel around my body and crepted out. Ryan stared at me and bit him lips. "Damn." He let it slip out. I giggled again. "Pass me the bag." I said and went inside to change. 

Since we couldn't hitch a ride with Justin and Karla, Ryan decded we would walked to the supermarket. "Hey, do you mind going to line up and buying this?" Ryan said, handing two bottles of wine. 

I nodded and shoved my shades on so he wouldn't see my eyes pop up. Wine?! In the morinng though..I lowered my head so he people on the supermarket wouldn't see who I was. There were few people though. "Thank you." I muttered with a deep voice. I grabbed Ryan and we headed back  to Justin's house. 

Ryan passed me a cup of wine. "Won't Justin be mad that we're drinking in his house? And what would Pattie say?" 

Ryan's blue eyes winked saucily. "They don't have to know." He said. We had a couple of drinks and soon enough, Ryan was all over me...or I was all over him, I forget. 

(A/N = Okay...I don't how R-rated this will be, I promise nothing too heated.) 

Ryan slipped his tougue into my mouth and his hands wandered to the zipper behind my blue dress. "Wait." He said, stopping. He pulled me to his lap. "Before we do this, I want to know if you're sure of this." 

Am I? Am I? Yes...no...I don't know. Ryan was a guy I had just met three days ago. I barely knew him in terms of how long we met but, the way he talked to me. I knew him a lot. I may not remember his birthday but I know what happened in his fifteenth birthday. I also knew he wasn't a virgin. I was though.. Shaking my thoughts away I quickly nodded. "I love you Ryan." I whispered. 

"But I'm IN love with you." Ryan said. He kissed me softly on the lips. Best kiss ever. I'm in love with you too, Ryan. 

I gave it too him. It was nothing I imagined. It was better. I did really love him. I am really in love with him and I didn't care how old he  was or how old I am, i love him, that's all.

*** 

Justin's POV 

We went home and I fished my pocket for my keys. I heard loud moaning and screaming and frowned at Karla. 

"Ryan! Oh Ryan!" I heard Selena's voice screamed/moaned. 

Karla frowned as well. "I think we shouldn't go inside for a bit." She said. 

What was Ryan and Selena doing? I think I could guess... 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Yes, so I ended this chapter with the same thing! >< don't blame mee, I needn't to stop here! So, yes I'm uploading now! Just like old days eh? 

So Selena and Ryan 0_0 What's with them ole creeeps? Hahaha, well anyways, youread my goals! Help me fulfill it! 

I'll post the next chapter probably when you guys help me get to my goals! 

WE GO HARD! BELIEBERS HELP BELIEBERS RIGHT? 

COME ON! 

10 votes and 10 comments for this chapter.