Carrying a Baby.

The moment Chaz mentioned Justin , I frozed. A side of me told me I was in love with Chaz and that Justin was just a pathetic crush. But another side told me, Chaz wasn't over Angel. And I wasn't over Justin.

"Ok, whatever." Chaz brushed his hair. "I'm going over to Ryan's to swim. You coming?"

"Sure." I manged to fake a smile. "But first I gotta go um...get some..Pads."

I was lying. I didn't have my period. I needed to get a pregnacy test.

The girl behind the counters rolled her eyes as she passed me the box. "teens these days."

I snatched the box and hurried back to Chaz. "I'm going to change now!" I said mostly to air as I locked my self in the bathroom.

Please Please Please Don't Let Me Be Pregnant. I prayed as I took the test.

The results? I was pregnant. I was 15 going on 16, pregnant with a baby whose father is unknown. The thought scared me. I shivered as I slipped my blackbikinis on. Then wore  my tee and shorts.

"Yo Kar! Hurry up!" Chaz, still annoyed, banged on the door, interupting my thoughts.

"Coming." I unlocked the door and smiled at him, bravely.

"Wait a minute." He frowned. "Swimming? Time of the month."

Shoot.

"I'll just go sun-tanning then." I smiled and grabbed my iPod and a magazine.

"Piggy-back ride Chazway of apologizing for being harsh. He held me up and ran to Ryan's.

"Weeeee!" I smiled and kissed his cheeks. He put me downand whispered in my ears "sorry, Kar." and kissed my lips.

"Hey, Hey."  Ryan got out of his pool and smiled. There was a girl doing sommersualts in the pool too. Angel? I rolled my eyes.

"Hey girl." She smiled. "Get in."

I made my excuse about 'time of the month.' and sat on the chairs and listen to my iPod. "When your gone." was playing. My favourite song of all time. I opened my magazine. "Justin Bieber-this." "Justin Bieber-that."

Then it caught my eye. "JBiebs lip locking with Co-Star, Jasmine Villegas? Couple?" I let out a tiny gasps and read more intnsey. It said.

Justin reportedly caught making out with 'Baby' co-star Jasmine. Pictures taken. Justin also admit to kissing her but refuse to answer if he was dating her.

I rolled my eyes and shut the magazine. Only to find another wild making out session. Chaz and Angel.

In my mind I was furious about Chaz and Angel. In my heart I was broken about Justin and Jasmine.

"Maybe I should leave." Then I stopped, where else could I go?

"It's not what you think Karla." Angel pathticly commented.

"Save it," Icrossed my arms. "I wanna hear it from Chaz."

Chaz jogged over to me. "I swear I won't do that again."

I really didn't care. I just forgave him, for a place to stay. "Whatever." And I got back to my magazine.

Not long after that, Ryan came over to me. "You can stay at my home tonight?"

I laughed. "It's alright, but expected a girl crying at you doorstep someday." I joked.

He actualy took it seriously. "Sure, come by whenever you want ok?" He smiled.

I sighed. So much trouble in my life. That night I asked if I could use Chaz computer again. I logged on Skype and Justin wasn't online.

Still not online

Still not online

Stil not online

Not online

Not online

Finally...now, he was on skype

Coversation K-Karla J-Justin

J: yo' chazzzzzzzz whatup bro.

K: it's karla.

J: oh hey. whats up?:D

K: I sorta needa tell you something, I just don't know howw...

j; spit it Kar,

K: you wont believe it..

J: I'll believe it if it's from your mouth. <3

I paused for a moment, he was being so sweet.

K: Nolans party..I was having a bad day..so I got drunk...and I..

J: you..?

K: I cant say it..

J; YOU KNOW YOU CAN TELL ME ANYTHING.

K: i know..anyway..i got dragged into a bedroom..

J: wait..you had sex?!?!?! WTF?????????????????????????????/

K: JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FREGGIN  GOT RAPED.

J: oh god..does Chaz know?

K: No..

J: so sorry kar.

K: I should go..

J: wait. are you..pregnant?

K: i checked today..yes.

Silent tears came out and Justin kept whispering that it will be alright. For once, I didn't believe him.

K: Justin?

J: whats up Kar?

K: I miss you,...

J: Karla, imiss you too..so much..iwish I could help..

K: I know..

J: wait,..come.       

K: what?

J: to atlanta! stay with me!

K: I can't .

J: why not?

K: people will think that you made me pregnant and your carrer will be ruined.

J: we'll say your my cousin! Karla Bieber! yeah! *chuckles*

For a moment there, I thought it might just work. I looked at Chaz, he woudn't mind if I left him right?  Beside..I would be away from mom, people in school and most of all, with Justin.

K: FINE. I'll do it. *smile*

I sighed as I logged off. Starting my life as Justin Biebers Cousin. Great!

********************************************************************************************************************

Awwwww...Oh Justin. <3

WOOOOOOH!

Well guess thats that. Chapter 7 (:

hahahahahaHHAHAhahaH

rEMEMBER TO comment!

XOXO

LOVE YAH.

bELIEBER