Running away

My story im starting on.

Thanks for the support, love you guys and help me get more views on this on! 

Enjoy!

xx

***************************************************************************************************************

Karla was walking on the pavement as she came back from Jasmine's. She had no feeling what so ever for Justin. But why was she feeling like this? and was this how everyone felt towards Justin? Is this normal. Is it? Just when she arrived home she got a text. From the one and only Justin Bieber. She sighed as she opened the text. 

Justin : "Do you skateboard?" 

Karla: "Yeah, why?" 

justin: "Well..maybe we can go to the skatepark?" 

Karla thought for a while. She knew her mom didn't let her go anywhere but...she had too. She just had to. 

"Mom!" She snuck her skateboard out of the house. 

"What do you want?" Her mom groaned. 

"I'm going to Jasmine's ." she lied as she rushed out the house and headed to Justin's house. 

"Aye." Justin looked at her skateboard, it was old and almost broken. 

"This is your house?" Karla was suprised at how normal it looked. 

"Yeah." He folded his arms. "Let's go." His own skateboard was a black and red. 

"Impressive." Karla laughed as he fell, doing some tricks. 

"Let's see you do some." Justin looked at her with shining eyes. 

"You're on." Karla joked. 

They spent the whole afternoon skateboarding instead of doing homework and up til' 9:00 watching tv in Justins house and eating tv dinner. 

"Shoot." Karla said as she notice the time. "I have to go." She said. 

"You can stay?" Justin shrugged. 

"Nah, my mom wouldnt let me besides you and Jasmine." She walked to the door. 

"You're a good friend." Justin smiled. 

Karla rushed out as she skateboarded out from Justin house. Her heart kept racing as she sweated hardly. She knew what was next. 

"Where the eff have you been!" her mom screamed at her. 

"I'm sorry, I was at Jasmines..studying." Karla lied despaerately. 

"You were NOT! How dare you lie like that to me. Jasmine told me you were at a guys house. Justin biever."  

"His name is Justin BIEBER, MOM!" Karla screamed. 

:"So you were at his place right?" her Mom ppushed and showed her. "Give me your phone and your iPod." 

Karlas hand shook wildly when she handed over her phone and her iPod. Her mom snatched it her her and threw it on the floor. 

"Mom! How could you! I hate you!" she screamed and rushed to her room. She threw herself on her bed and sobbed. She hated her mom so much..she decided to run away. She waited til her mom passed out on the sofa as she crepted out of her shabby hut they called home. She didn't know where to go. Only..Justin Bieber's house. 

"Justin.." she trembled as it poured with rain. 

"Oh my gosh, Karla. Come in." Justin pulled her in. "Whats wrong?"