Rumour Has It, We're going on Ellen

Selena's Point of View 

Karla sat cross-legged on the floor next to me. I showed her pictures of my trip to Hawaii, when she was on tour. She was most of them, as they were all leaked out. I hate how the press could make a famous girl feel. I thought I suffered a lot but looking at Karla, I knew I was the lowest of them all. I knew about Justin's friend Chaz and his schemes and Justin's ex. I hated to think that I've suffered through this before and yet I haven't told Karla to be bewared of this. I hated to think if I had told her, maybe she wouldn't take it to hard on herself. 

"Karla, I'm sorry." I said, looking down at my feet. 

She looked away from my laptop and gave me a confused look. "For what?" 

"For not telling you that these kind of things are bound to happen! I knew it'd come as a package, if you're dating Justin but I just didn't expect it to happen." I said as a tear slipped from my eyes. Karla was my one and only best friend, now that Demi has disappeared. I didn't want her to be angry at me too. 

She laughed. "I knew it waws going to happen too. Part of me knew that his fans were bound to react to him having a girlfriend. I just think it'd be so serious." 

"How serious is it, Karla?" I asked. I saw rumors and shit everywhere but I wanted to know how Karla felt about this. 

Karla looked down to her feet, slowing reveiling what-rumored to be her cuts. My eyes widened. There were so many. "Karla, you, you." 

"I swore to myself I'd never do this because this is what mothers who hate their babies do but every time something hurts my in here." she whispered, pointing to her heart. "I'd take the pain away by causing more pain on myself, physically. I know it's crazy but it works for me..I'm so busy worrying about that pain I forget about the pain Justin's fans are giving me." 

I grabbed her wrist and leaned in. "Don't let anyone hurt you, you're you. Not just Justin's girlfriend." I hugged her tight. "I don't want to lose a friend like you, just because of a regretful mistake." 

Karla's sad face stretched into a smile. "I love you Selly Belly." 

"I love you too, Karla-Koala." 

We continued looking at my retarded holiday pictures. 

Justin's Point of View 

I threw my hands up and groaned. "I can't do this anymore." 

Ryan paused his game and looked up. "Wassup brah?" 

"Karla, she's driving me crazy." I confessed, sitting down next to him. "I'm so in love with her, I want to find to make her feel happy again. I hate seeing her in tears. And hate is such a strong word. I love her so much, I'd do anything. I haven't talked to my fans in days." 

"Maybe you need to come clean." Ryan said calmly. 

I was the opposite of him. I exploded. "What?! Are you crazy? That'd only cause more mess!" 

"No it won't. I mean, there is a chance people will hate her more. But at least she won't have to hide her real life in this rumors." Ryan said. I thought about it. Maybe he's right. I mean, there were so many, too many false rumors about her. So so many. 

"I guess so." I said so quickly, it sounded like 'Igueso' 

Ryan nodded. "Now, let's play some COD." 

But I couldn't concentrate. I kept thinking of what Ryan said. So what if he's right. Maybe what's bothering Karla isn't only the hate she was receiving. Maybe it's the rumors. Yeah. I, myself hated rumors. They were useless. Spread bu haters. Accepted by fools. And I've dragged this on for too long. It's time I took actions. And I don't care what people think. Hell, I don't care if I lose my career as a singer. I want the old bubbly Karla back.