Leaving The World for Atlanta.

Justin's Pov

Karla rushed out of the door in a spit second. Before that she ran into the bathroom. She has been doing that a lot lately. She would stay there for minutes. Sometimes I would here little wimps and sherks but she assured me that she had cramps. 

"Karla?" I knocked on the door. No answer. I pressed my ears against the door. I heard cries and whimpers. What was going on in there? "Karla open up NOW!" 

The door flung open and there stood Karla. I tried to get a better look at her and what happened but she was already half way out the door. "Karla, wait!" I cried, making a rush to get her back in the bus but Ryan, who was awaken by the racket stopped me. He was dressed in a black shirt and baggy jeans. 

"I'll go." He said, giving me a small pat on the back. I nodded sadly, collapsing on the sofa. What just happened? I just found out my very own best friend back stabbed my girlfriend and me...Chaz didn't like Jasmine...he liked Karla! He probably wanted to ruin my career as well... I don't even care about losing that jerk of a best friend anymore but Karla...she already looked miserable all the time now she's..she's suicidal...I have to stop her but how? 

Trembling, I walked to knock on Scooter and Carin's room..."Scooter, we need to talk." I gulped nervously and sat down.

Karla's Pov.

I don't care what I'm doing or where I'm going I just needed to go away. I couldn't face Justin now. I've messed up his life as well as mine. I made his life so complicate but adding my own flaws to it. Chaz was Justin's best friend and I ruined their friendship! This was just too much...I had to run away, I couldn't do it. I ran across the street, looking at my shoes. Corrections. Justin's shoes. It was his old black converse. Oh Justin...we have so much history...you literally RUINED then saved my live. Twice. How can I possible let such a great guy go? I would go crazy. I'm already crazy with him...without him would be sheer torture. But I couldn't possibly be so selfish and let Justin suffer what I'm suffering...now, I couldn't...

"Karla, watch out!" Someone shouted. I turned around, suprised to see a big bus coming towards me. It was Ryan. He pushed me out of the way and thank god we landed on the grassy feild in the park. "Fuck. Are you alright?" Ryan said, staring at the cuts on my wrist. I smiled in the inside. Ryan was a true friend although mostly he's a jerk to girls. 

"I'm fine." I said, trying to the scars but he got hold of my wrist. 

"Are you, Karla?" He said, raising his eyebows. "I saw what happened just now, don't lie." He squinted his blue eyes and stared into my own plain brown ones. 

"You saw?" I gulped nervous. I felt myself blushing pink...Ryan saw it! 

"Yeah I did." He said, reaching for my hand, he squeezed it and opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. "...I know it seems like I don't know anything," He said after a while. "I know you've been taking pills and cutting." 

I felt myself getting red. "Ryan please don't tell-" He cut me off. "I have to Karla, you can't go ojn like that."

"You don't understand Ryan!" I said, angry and annoyed suddenly. I want to stop to. Fuck, I didn't even want cut in the first place but I couldn't help it...I'm imperfect...Ryan cut me of for the second time. "I do understand, actually."  He showed me his own wrist and I saw a tattoo in the shape of a skeleton skull. "I got this because I was pressured..." He said. He didn't see m like a player friend I knew..he seemed like..my brother. 

"When Justin went away to get signed at shit and Chaz was in England visiting his grandma I hanged out with my neighbour's friends. Carlos and Kendall. They both got really big tattoos on their shoulder and arms. So they told me to get one. I knew what would happen if I said no, I mean they were tough, they ruled the whole street and they had these really hot babes with them and they encouraged me to get one too so..." He said, looking a bit sad. "I never told anyone...I regretted it immediately." 

Truth is I didn't really know what it had to do with me cutting myself but I nodded solemenly. 

"My point is, like this tattoo, scars don't disapear that easily." He said. "So please Karla, don't cut. It's hurting me and most of all your boyfriend." 

"Justin knows?" I whispered. 

"We both saw the blood in the bathroom." He said. 

"Shit." 

"Girl don't you cry your heart out, Let me stop before you start out." Ryan sing a bit of Cody Simpson's song. I smiled and hugged him tightly. 

I was still crying in the inside but something told me, I better stop. 

Ryan held my hand and we walked back to the tour bus. I was scared silly when I reached that back. What would Justin say... 

"Karla!" Justin was sitting on the table with Scooter and Carin. He sprang to the door once Ryan and I got back. He hugged me tightly and looked at my wrist. "Oh Karla, why?" 

"I'm sorry Justin." I said, looking down. "I won't anymore..." 

"Promise?" He asked. I nodded and with linked pinkies. I felt a bit better but still not quite. 

"Go on Justin..." Scooter said. Ryan and I exchanged baffled looks. 

"Karla, I'm stopping the tour." Justin said calmly. "I think what we need is now is to go home and rest." Yeah, he said 'we' but he really meant me. 

"Don't do this for me." I said, holding me tight. "I'm not worth it." 

"You know you are Karla." He said. "Canada's a torture to us now, it brings to much sorrow, we need to go now."  

"But your fans-" Justin cut me off. "Never mind them shawty. It's you and me that matters." 

I looked over to Scooter. I realized I was aching to go Baku to Atlanta where Pattie and Selena were. "Is it ok?" 

Scooter nodded. "Anything for you baby girl." He smiled at me and slowly I nodded. 

"Thank you Justin." I said, hugging him tightly. Then it hit me. What about Ryan? "How about Ryan?" 

"Man, you coming?" Justin said, slowly grinning at Ryan. 

"If it's ok with my mom and Pattie." He said, grinning too. "Man, take care of Karla, don't let her to shit anymore." 

"I won't."  I said, laughing in the inside. Who knew, I felt a bit more better now. I didn't have to hide from Justin anymore plus I'm going to home! I knew the fans would blame me for the cancelling of My World Tour and the rumors and shit were still boiling on the Internet but at least, I had Justin and Ryan. Chaz and Jasmine, I hope they are outta my life, for good. 

"Good." Ryan and Justin said, smiling at me. 

I did have friends. Justin, Ryan and the crew. Scooter, Dan, Kenny (ohkenny). And I did have family. My friends were my family. 

I felt like crying, for joy and I did. My life wasn't perfect but I knew I had to be positive about thing. Besides, how can you Not be positive when you have such good friends? 

*** 

Yay! A great chapter! I decided to upload today too! Haha. Ryan and Karla will not happen ok? (To those how thought) Haha. 

Remember to Vote Fan and Comment! Ten votes and Ten Comments? By the way here is a very quick author's notes and some questions.

Some few episodes back I had writers blocks and I had to re-write the chapters for five/four times. It sucked so I simply stopped trying but hopefully it's gone and it will not come back. I really liked this chapter because it showed a lot of Ryan! Hehe! So yeah, sadly this story might I repeat MIGHT only have about 10-15 more chapters left so yeah, I planned it and there might I repeat MIGHT be a sequel. So yeah, you'll just have to wait and see. :P 

Random shoutout/dedication to :Bieberschwag. Why? I don't know, good mood I guess. xD Let's get her to 100 fans fast! (: