We breakup We makeup.

Just a little short chapter to impress y'all. Enjoy!

***************************************************************************************************************

I was walking on Selena's pavement, rejection. I knew what I did was unforgivable but I loved Karla so much. I needed another chance. For the past week, my life was torn apart. No one beside me, giggling goodnight or having epic pillow fights. I was so lonely without her. I lost the perfect girl and the perfect friend. What was I thinking, cheating on her? I love Karla. 

It started raining suddenly. With a bit on lightning crashing. "Great." I thought. "Even God hates me now." 

"Wait!" I heard someone yell. I turned around and saw Karla. "What are you doing, KArla? you're going to catch a cold!" 

Karla shook her head, biting her lips. "I'm not going anywhere without you." She was practically soaking now.  She was crying, althought the rain washed her tears away. Her black hair was curled, becuase of the rain. 

I took my jacket off. "Here, wear this. " 

"Justin, I love you!" She shouted. "I love you so much I need to be with you no matter what! I don't care if you cheat on me ever, I just need you so much!" 

I felt myself die a bit. I felt like my broken heart was mending. "You..you...you...what?" 

I felt her press her lips on mine. I closed my eyes. Wanting to savour the moment. I grabbed her waist and she flung her hands on my soacked t-shirt. Her lips told me "I love you and I forgive you." 

"Karla," I spoke softly, breaking the kiss. "I'm sorry." 

She pressed her fingers on my lips. "Hush, babe. I don't want to hear anything." We kissed all over agian, I savored it like my first kiss. 

The rain slowly stopped and there was a small rainbow on top of us. 

"First break up, first make up." She whispered. I nodded. "I love you Karla."

**************************************************************************************************************

10 comments, 10 votes and 100 reads for the next one. 

(: