Raped (Re-Make)

Re-Writing Chapter 6

Dear Fans/Readers,

We reached 1,000 views! Thank you so much. You don't know HOW much I appreciate it. It's sorta like a birthday present since it's on Wednesday. So yeah, just thank you.

                                                                                                                           xx Belieber.

***********************************************************************************************************************

"Chaz," Karla mumbled, stil in pain.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Chaz said, curiously.

"I'm fine." She clutched her head and Chaz let out a gasped. "I'm fine, Chaz." She said more firmly.

"Listen, you DON'T have to go to Nolans party if you don't want to." Chaz stroked her hair and gazed at her messiness.

"I'm ok, I'll go." She made an attempt to go to the bathroom. But chaz stop her.

"Kar..I think I'm in love with you.." Chaz smiled as he whispered to three words.

Karla stood there, dazed. 'In Love' wasn't really her status. 'Still not over superstar even thought I have the best boyfriends ever' was more how she felt. She faked a smile and grabbed her towel and hit the showers.

"Operation, concealer." She sadi to herself as she covered her dark eye circles, scars and blemishes. She wore a sexy halter top and tight jeans then stilettos. She waked out, trying tolooked piosed as she climbed into Chaz's beat up truck.

"You look gorgoeus." Chaz said, one hand on the steering wheel, one hand ocked with Karla's.

She was guilty. She liked Chaz..a lot. but she had a speacial spot for Justin. A big speacial spot. "Thanks." She managed to mumble.

"Hey,dude." Nolan came to the door with a slut-like girl around him. "Just, do wna tyou want here. You wanna drink, fuck , dance,sing. Whatever." Seems like someone was already drunk.

Karla ooked around. The place was like an epic teen rave. She saw people making out, going to bedrooms, drinking, dancing, swearing.. She shivered. She had never been to these stuff before.  "Chaz..maybe we shouldn't.." She ooked for Chaz, he was halfway through the room, with Ryan.

"Well, don't just stand there!" Someone giggled, a girl.

"I'm so sorry." Karla scrambled inside.

"I'm Angel!" The girl smiled brightly as pulled Karla to the dance floor. "Tell me about yourself. "

"I'm Karla." She tried to speak over the music, "I like skateboarding!"

Angel looked at her. "No! I like skateboarding! We have sooo much in common," She seemed like a cheerful girl. They danced for awhile then sat down for drinks.

"I'll have a Coke instead." When the dude tried to give her volka.

"Same here." Angel chuckled. "We're like twins!" Karla nodded her head but thought to herself. "Ony difference, your happy. I'm not."

"Hey babe." Chaz suddenly came out of nowhere and stopped. "Angel?"

"Oh, hey Chaz." Angel responded.

"You know each other?" Karla frowned.

"Kar, this is my..ex. And Angel, this is my girlfriend." Chaz said awkwardly and drained his drink.