Kiss me softly

Sooooo I was planning to have this chapter with Caitlin in it but then I changed my mind so this is going to be a short chapter, just with Karla and Justin and a whole bunch of sweet stuff! Enjoy! 

[One week later] 

I slipped on my orange flower sandals. I still had to limp around, wherever I go and it sucked. I twirled around in front of the mirror. I had  yellow sundress on, borrowed by Selena and my hair tied up in a bun. 

Selena sat on her bed, grinning at me. "Oh stop it! You know you look wonderful, babe." 

I punched her arm playfully, "I wonder want Justin wants. He said for me to meet him downstairs at five but he didn't say why." 

Selena shrugged, "Maybe he just wants to take you out, on a proper date? Like normal couples do?" 

I smiled, "Well, I don't think me and Justin are really a 'normal couple." 

She rolled her eyes and then the doorbell ring. "Well, of you go Cinderella! Have a good night." 

I didn't realize how nervous I was. This it it. Our first proper date. It would be special. Nothing could interupt us now. 

I smoothed my dress and walked downstairs, giving Selena who was leaning on the staircasea last look. I opened the door to find Justin, in his leather jacket and skinny jeans. 

"Justin!" I said. "So this is what you've been doing all day? Shopping for new clothes and getting a new haircut?" Which I had to admit, it look pretty fine on him. 

He laughed and pulled me beside him. "Ready to go babe?" 

I nodded, feeling as though we just new each other. I waited until we were alone in the car before saying, "This feels weird." 

"Yeah, it kind of does." Justin said. You could tell him was nervous because he was fidgeting a lot. 

"Where are we going?" 

"Somewhere special," he said and he grinned mischeviously. He fished in his pocket for a red thing. "Here, wear this." It was a red blindfold. I looked at him suspiciously and tied it around my eyes. 

"Somethings up," I said but he just ignored me and turned the radio on. 

"This song is dedicated to Anonymous's love," the DJ reads. "When you're in love, you can't fall asleep because your reality becomes your dream. I love you Karla." 

My ears twitched. "Me?" I said out loud. 

I can't win, I can't reign
I will never win this game
Without you, without you
I am lost, I am vain,
I will never be the same
Without you, without you

I won't run, I won't fly
I will never make it by
Without you, without you
I can't rest, I can't fight
All I need is you and I
Without you

Without you
Oh, oh, oh!
You! You! You!
Without
You! You! You!
Without you

Can't erase, so I'll take blame
But I can't accept that we're estranged

Without you, without you

I can't quit now, this can't be right
I can't take one more sleepless night
Without you, without you

I won't soar, I won't climb
If you're not here, I'm paralyzed
Without you, without you
I can't look, I'm so blind
I lost my heart, I lost my mind
Without you

Without you
Oh, oh, oh!
You! You! You!
Without
You! You! You!
Without you

I am lost, I am vain,
I will never be the same
Without you, without you
Without you

"And this was from, Justin Bieber." The DJ said as the song ends. "Yes ladies, the one and only Justin Bieber and it seems like he has found his one love he can't live without." 

"Oh Justin..." I said, not knowing what else to say. It was kind of weird, with my blindfold still on but after awhile Justin stopped the car and told me to take them off. 

We got out of the car and I opened my eyes, seeing a beautiful waterfall, and a majestic mountain view. I gasped, covering my mouth. Justin put his arms around me, breathing into my ears. "You like it babe?" 

"I love it." I said and I did, everything looked so perfect. "You did all this?" 

"I want today to be special, even if today's not an aniversary or a birthday because love should be expressed everyday." He said. 

I threw my arms around his neck. "I love it, I love it! This is amazing." 

He chuckled, squirming out of my grasp. "Yeah, I should have told you to wear something less dressy." 

I took a look my dress and shrugged. "Selena's probably going to kill me but whatever." I said and I took off my sweated. "Let's swim." 

Justin threw his jacket to the side and grabbed my hand, dragging me nearer to the lake. "Jump in." Before I had time to jump, he jumped, still holding my hand. 

I landed saftely in his embrace. "I can't believe you did that!" I squeked, slashing him. His wet hair covered half of his eyes, looking cute as ever.

And for a moment, everything was still. I could barely concentrate on anything else. I looked at him. Everything for that very second was perfect. 

"Justin," I said, taking a deep breathe. "I'm so glad we've made it through all that bullshit." 

"Me too," He said and he hugged my waist a little more tighter. 

"I-I just want to say, thank you." I said. "For everything. From Stratford to all around the world and now. I don't care about anything anymore. What your fans say and or people think of me. As long as I have you, that's all I ask." A single tear fell from my eyelids and I closed my eyes, tilting my head upwards. 

His soft lips touched mine and hugged him closer than ever. It was a slow kiss but the best yet. 

"I love you Karla," 

"I love you more," 

And I really do. 

**** 

Well, THAT IS THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!! I might or might not do an epilogue, still debating and it will be awhile until I do a sequel but stick with me you guys I have a lot in store for you guys. 

Anyways, small author's note. 

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY FREAKIN' HEART ALL OF YOU!!!!! I know this is not the best story and it's not very well planned but I'm glad some of you like it and I apologize for the lack of uploads but we did it! We finished the book! 

Why did I say we? Because without you, I would have never finish the book. I wouldn't have thought this book was good enough and would have just deleted it. 

I loved reading all your comments especially the positive ones. 

I love you guys so much! I really do! And I'm so glad to annoucne that there will be a sequel. 

It will be better, bigger and bolder!!!!

 WOOOOWH! 

when? I don't know but I pinky promise I will do one! 

For now, please enjoy my other stories and continue supporting me. 

Yours, 

Rachelle :)