Everything went wrong.

Karla's Pov 

"What's out?" Justin asked me curiously, as he came over and peered at the screen. I sighed and 'X' it out. 

"Nothing, just those shoes I wanted." I lied. I didn't want to tell him. Not now.

"I could get them for you if you want." Justin winked and laughed his cute laugh. "Wanna go get some ice cream?"

I shook my head. "I'm tired, you go out yourself." I didn't want to go becuase I was scared of the paparazzi. Justin smiled and waved, "Cookie dough?" 

"Thanks,J." I faked a smile and hugged him. 

I watched Justin get into his car. WHat if the probelm became bigger and affected his career? I knew he loved his job to bits and I couldn't let him give it up. I had to leave before I caused more probelm.

But I loved him so much. I couldn't bear to leave him and live lonely forever. He was so much in my life. Too much. 

 I've been raped, bullied, teased, backstapped, abused, betray and cheated on but it was all ok becuase I had Justin beside me. But the secret was out, the drama would all start and I would probably be forced to break up with Justin by his manager. I would be alone, for the rest of my life. 

I heard the door opened, hoping it was Justin. But it wasn't. It was Jasmine..

"Oh, hey." I said, disappointed. "Looking for Chaz?"

She nodded. "Yeah, kinda but let's talk for awhile.  

"Ok...." I said, awkwardly. I didn't feel like talking to anyone, especially not her. 

"Are you ok? You seem sad." She pointed the obvious. I wanted to roll my eyes. God she's annoying! 

"Oh yeah, the whole world knows about my virginity and how my own damn mother tried to kill me, yeah I'm completely fine!" I yelled angrily. I expected her to flip her hair and sneer but she remained calm and held my hand. 

"I heard this morning, I'm so sorry." She looked downed. "Why didn't you tell me about your rape? I could have helped you hunt down that rapist!"

"I didn't think you'd care." I mumbled. "I guess I was wrong."

"I know I've never really been a good friend to you and I took you for granted," She said, seriously. "But I've changed, honestly!" 

I hugged myself tightly and looked down for a moment. "Jas, why did you kiss Justin?" I finally said, 

I saw her eyes go black and she clenched her fist. "I was jealous." She mumbled.

"I was foolish, I was jealous that THE Justin Bieber was interested in you, and not me so I..I.." Tears spilled out her eyes and I wiped them off with my sleave

"I forgive you then." I gave her weak smile. How did this happen? How did she suddenly change?  

She smiled. "Friends?" She held her hand out and a shaked it happily. I was too tired to fight.

We watched tv for a bit, talking like normal best friends do. It was weird how we never did this befroe. I didn't if I really considered her as a best friend, but I had fun.   

"Hey babe." Chaz suddenly came out of the blue. "Oh hey Karla." I rolled my eyes, he acted like her didn't see me. Typical ex bf thing to do.  

"Hey Chaz." She got up and walked out with him. They obviously had a date. 

I layed on the couch, flipping through the channels endlessly. Where was Justin? Why was he taking so long.