Selena likes Ryan

Before you read the following chapter, please go check out my story Give Love A Chance and vote for the upcoming chapters! Or elseeee...hahaha thanks! PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU :P 

The party actually took place in a club. I didn't really like clubs, and the shit they do there but the guys seemed excited. Especially Ryan. he seemed, giddy. Throughout the whole ride he kept staring at Selena, who was wearing a slinky blue dress, showing a lot of curve.

One more thing I didn't get. We were suppose to wear clubbing clothes? I stayed foolish, in the backseat wearing my yellow and jeans. Justin assured me I looked fine but as we climbed out of the car, I could see the other guest wearing dresses, skirts nothing like mine.

The club was cleared out and the only people left were the guests and entertainers. It wasn't your typical rave. I guess it was better.

Party Rock was on and Justin lead me to the dance floor. He smirked at me. "Let's dance." He said over the loud music.

"I'm pretty bad, though." I said but Justin was too busy dancing to the music. That dudes a pretty good dancer y'ah know? He shuffled to the beat, even adding a few of his own moves. It was sexy.

I clinged on to him for a few minutes until the song ended. 'On the floor' came up. J-Lo was a ass good dancer. I watched her music videos so I pretty much knew how to dance to it. Justin and I we are too busy dancing to notice who was around but as the song slowed down, we left to see where Selena and Ryan were.

We went to a small room, the only room. Inside were two drunked couples. They were drunk. They were making out heavily, naturally.

It was Selena and Ryan.

How did they get drunk so fast?

Justin shrugged, closing the door behind him. "Well I have a lot of teasing to do." He laughed.

I giggled. Selena told me she was through with jerks and player and in case you didn't already know, Ryan was a huge player. But seeing him act so different today, maybe Ryan did like Selena. But who doesn't? I'm surprised Justin didn't hit on Selena.

The thought vanished as someone tugged me by the shirt. Thinking it was Justin, I spun around to see, the one and only high school bully, Paige.

Y'ah know, the one who slapped me at school? Behind her was Carter and mason. The twins. Carter was the sweet one, Mason was the ditcher.

My stomach started swirling and suddenly I didn't feel so good. "What are you guys doing here?" I trembled. 

Paige, she cut her hair and became a lot thinner. Her style completely changed. She wore a bright smile replacing that scowl on her face when I saw her at school. She looked pretty now, now that she looked a lot friendlier. But that was just the looks. 

Paige had an unusual smile plastered on her face. "Karla!" She squeaked. Her hands intertwined with Mason's. Not a surprise. The bitch and the dick, a couple.

Justin nodded politely at them. He recognized all of them. Paige from the Stratford Star, Mason from the dance and sweet Carter from school.

"We moved to LA." Carter explained. He nodded his head, smiling a bit. I haven't noticed but he dyed his hair..red. He was wearing stripped inside and a black t-shirt out. Scene. 

Was it okay to think another guy, other than your boyfriend was hot?

"Great.." My voice trailed off. Justin had wandered off and was nowhere to be found.

"Can we talk?" Paige said. We walked to the bar. She pryed open her drink. "Are you okay now?" She asked. There was sometime about her tone. It was...sincere. But know..Jasmine tried that, at the end..you know what happened. I learnt from then on not to trust anyone. "I heard the news. I'm really sorry about they treat you."