Hurting.

Wow, I guess many people like this one. So yeah. 

Oh and dedicated to 

katyrosesmith 

 because I copied a bit from "Only The Lonely" which is my favourite book on wattpad! 

                                                                                                                        xoxo

***************************************************************************************************************

Karla stepped into her little appartment. She lived with her workacholic dad and drink obsessed mom. Ever day her dad would go to work from 8 in the morning to 11 at night. her mom would say at home drinking Berr or Volka, get drunk and would have to either sleep all day or bitter at the tv. 

Karla hated her life, she wanted to go off to Music School so she didn't have to face her mom all the time. She wanted to surround herself with music sheets, instruments and people who actually cared about music.

So she and her mom made a deal, she enter the competition and give the prize money to her parents and she would go to Music School. 

Sadly, dreams don't alway come true. No she would have to face her punishment.

Her Mom would beat the shit out of her.  

"Darling" her Mom screamed, her mood wasn't ruin yet. YET. "Wheres that prize money." 

Karla took a deep breath "Mom, I got second place." 

Karla watched her moms smile disapear. She watched a frown start to grow. Her mom put her drink down and stood up. 

"What did you say?" She whispered at first. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?" 

"I didn't win ok!" Karla shouted also. She took a step backwards but her mom took hold of her by the wrist. 

"Mom!" Karla screamed in pain as her mom twisted her wrist. "Mom! Stop!" 

Her Mom started to lose control, she began throwing flower vases, cups, plates. Karla watched in horror. She began running to little room. 

"No so fast, young lady." Her mom glared at her. "My mother always use to say, bad children ALWAYget punishments." 

"No MOM, NO!" Karla sobbed, she new what would happen. Her Mom picked up a fruit knife and made a scar on Karlas wrist. 

"Why Mom, why." Karla cried weakly as she rushed to the bathroom. She washed the blood out and put a badage over it.. Then she walked to her bedroom, looking at her passed out Mom.

Karla tried getting some sleep but no use. She went on twitter and searched for Justin Bieber. She could see a guy that really loved his fans. She could see a guy that loves family and friends. She was suprised. She always thought Justin was a jerk anda player.  Too bad, now she couldn't even see him again. 

She feel asleep. 

~~~~Next Monday Morning~~~ 

Karla woke up at seven and crept down, she saw her dad getting ready for work. 

"Dad!" she smiled. Her Dad was the person she loved the most, though generally he didn't really care. 

"Hello little Karly " he managed to give a warm smile and left the house, 

Karla walked back to her room and picked out some clothes then hit the showers. She changed into a long sleeved though it was summer to cover her scars. And some skinnies and the only pair of converse.