Chapter Sixteen

I woke up the next morning happy. I looked at the clock and it was nine thirty. I think this is our last day here, I am not sure though because I kind of lost track. I went downstairs to see Alex and Austin sitting on the couch watching TV. I sat down on the chair and they said good morning. "We have to leave tonight so what do you guys want to do?" Austin asked and we all just looked at each other. "Y'all can head to the beach, I'll just stay here." I said and they grumbled. "Well we want to do something you want to do!" Alex protested but I just shook my head. "Guys I have already ruined your vacation please just go have some fun, okay?" I said but they still didn't budge. I groaned and they just sat there. "Cant you just tan while we play football on the beach or something?" Austin asked, I thought about it and it sounded fine. A bit risky but I'll be careful.

"Sure I guess, I'll go get dressed then." I said and they nodded not taking there eyes off the TV. I went up to my room and combed out my hair, I put it in a high pony tail and changed into my red bikini. I put on some tanning lotion and brushed my teeth. I again, didn't bother with makeup and went downstairs. They were both already changed in their swimsuits so we all headed out to the beach. I saw Austin stare at me but whatever, used to it. When we got down to the beach I layed out my towel and sat down while putting on my sunglasses. "Do you want to play?" One of them asked and I shook my head. After they went a little farther away I relaxed and let the sun rays relax me.

AUSTINS POV

"So... every things good with Taylor now." Alex said and I nodded with a small smile. "That Jake guy was crazy." I stated and Alex nodded. We passed the ball back and forth and continued talking about all that happened last night. Alex through the ball way over my head and it accidentally hit a girl who was sitting on her towel. I rolled my eyes and made him go get it. After a while he still wasn't back and when I turned around he was talking to her. I waited and he still didn't come back so I went back to where Taylor was. Now was the time...

"Hey." She said as I sat next to her. She didn't look at me and I am glad because I was probably sweating I was so nervous. "Hey." I said and she didn't reply. "Taylor can I ask you something?" I said and she pulled off her sunglasses looking at me. "Well you know how you wouldn't date me because of Jake?" I asked nervously and she smiled and let out a giggle. "Yeah so..." She trailed off and I used my last bit of courage to say it. "Will you go on a date with me?" I said quickly, she had a wide smile. "Austin.... of course!" She said and I let out my breath. I hugged her and then Alex and a girl with long blonde hair came over to us. "Austin and Taylor this is Sarah. She lives in Texas to!" He said with a large smile, Sarah giggled. "Any way I am going to be hanging out with them for a while, is that okay?" He asked and I smirked with a nod.  They both left and Taylor and I looked at each other. The strange thing is she looks extremely familiar.  I shook it off and focused back on Taylor.

"Well when is the date?" She asked with a smirk, I replied, "Right now." I said grabbing her hand. She laughed as I pulled her back towards the house. "Get dressed and meet me at the little Seafood restaurant, okay?" I asked once we got into the house, she said okay and rushed back upstairs. I slipped on a shirt and went to the restaurant to get a table.

TAYLORS POV

I went upstairs and just put on the normal, jeans, converse and a white t-shirt. I grabbed my phone and ran down the stairs. I am so excited! Finally I get to do what I want without my past holding me back. I put a smile on my face and started walking down the pier where the restaurant was. I cant believe how everything has just fallen into place. Jake is out of my life and now Austin and I can finally be together! And Alex found someone too. I started to near the seafood place and I saw Austin standing outside of it. I jogged over to him and he hugged me.

"Lets go." He said grabbing my hand, I blushed and we walked in and got a table. "You have no idea how long I have been waiting for this." Austin said and I smiled. We ordered our drinks and talked about what we were going to do when we get home. "I wonder what Alex is doing." I said with a smirk. "I don't know.... but that girl looked really familiar." Austin said and I raised and eyebrow. He shrugged and we just continued talking. Soon our food came and we ate until every last bit was gone.

As we were walking out Austin stopped me. "Taylor.... I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously. My heart skipped a beat as I nodded. "Yes Austin." I relied with a huge smile, he pumped his fist and we looked each other in the eye. He slowly started leaning in and so did I. Soon our lips touched and I felt little tingles. He smiled through the kiss and then pulled away. I blushed when he smiled at me and he lifted my chin. "Your so cute when you blush." He said and I pecked his cheek. "Lets go. We need to head back home." Austin said and I grabbed his hand as we walked off.

We were in a peaceful silence and once we got to the house we saw Alex in the kitchen with the same girl. "Hey guys, since Sarah lives where we do can she ride home with us?" Alex asked with hope in his eyes, Austin smirked and Sarah excused her self to the bathroom. "So are you guys dating?" Alex asked nudging Austin's shoulder. I nodded and Alex hugged me. I don't know why but he did. After Sarah came back into the kitchen Austin and I went to go pack. Alex got his and soon the car was loaded. Alex and Sarah sat in the front and Austin and I in the back. I noticed Sarah kept on giving Austin glares. I think that girl is a little weird.

*Skip car ride*

Alex dropped us off at Austin's house and we had to pretend like we were just friends in front of his mom. This is going to be something to get used to....

~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys... there will be more drama in the next chapters. I hope you liked this one even though its pretty short... Oh well love you guys!! :)