Chapter Twenty nine

Alyssa's P/O/V

Austin carried Taylor up to her room and I silently awed. I cant believe they are back together! She seemed really happy which is good, considering all the stuff she has been through in the past. I sighed remembering how she told me about Jake. I am surprised at how emotionally strong she is. Taylor truly is a warrior.

I sat down on the couch next to Alex since Austin was still in the bedroom with Taylor. I pushed a piece of my light purple hair out of my eyes as I watched his every move. Luckily he didn't see me. He didn't look happy though. Alex looked kind of sad and me, being the curious person I am, wanted to know why. I didn't say anything but continued to study him.

He ran a hand through his brown hair and let out a long sigh. Every now and then he would glance at Taylor's bedroom door which was closed. "You okay Alex?" I asked sweetly, he didn't reply; instead he stared at the wall in front of him.

"Yeah I am fine." He replied snapping back into reality, I shrugged and turned my head to see Michele pilling their bags up by the door. I guess they have to leave tomorrow morning. I don't want to see them go. I really wish I could stay with Taylor but I don't think I want to go on tour.

Imagine in you just met your twin sister and she wants you to go on tour with her and her famous boyfriend? Yeah. Its a big decision... I just don't want to leave. I love it here, it has a huge ocean and I have a job. Everything I want and need is right here. Plus I would never get any time to swim if I went on tour. What's the point anyway?

"I am going to head to bed so I wont be tired tomorrow." Alex mumbled, I nodded and watched him go upstairs. I sat there on the couch thinking about him... weird. I pushed the thought away and lied back on the couch closing my eyes. I let out a sigh and stood up to go to the bathroom. I walked down the hotel room hall and was about to open the bathroom door when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Alex and he pulled me into his room.

I gave him a confused look and he sat down on his bed motioning for me to sit beside him. I did so but still was confused. "Alyssa... I really need your help." He stated using hand motions, I let out a heavy sigh and waited for him to continue. "I really like Taylor... actually I am in love with her. I just want her to realize that I am her soul mate." He said quietly so no one would hear. This guy is kind of creepy.

"What does this have to do with me?" I asked getting annoyed. "You have to help me break them up. Next week Austin is planning on taking her to some fancy restaurant since we will be in New York. You have to find someway to make it look like Austin is cheating on Taylor with you. Then Taylor will come running to me, since we are best friends, and realize I was the one for her all along." Alex finished with a smirk.

I looked at him in shock not knowing what to say. "You are selfish, no I will not help either." I said and walked out of the room, I stopped walking and walked back to the bedroom. I leaned on the doorframe and crossed my arms over my chest. "And I am telling Taylor." I said through gritted teeth, he hopped up and stood in front of holding both of my wrists in his hands.

"No your not. And if you do, you'll regret it." He snapped, he pushed my shoulders back and I slammed into the wall. Man that guy is strong, I looked at him with anger in my eyes. His face softened but he just closed the bedroom door. I groaned and ran a hand through my messy hair. I rubbed my shoulder which is sore thanks to Alex, and then started walking back to the living room.

I have to tell Taylor. But Alex said that I would regret it... which makes me nervous. I thought it over for ten minutes and finally decided. I need to help Taylor, which will require me to go on tour. I don't care about tour anymore, Taylor means the world to me and I don't want her to be hurt. We may have just met but she is my only family and I love her with all my heart.

"Guess I am going on tour." I whispered to myself and closed my eyes trying to get some rest. I slowly started falling asleep thinking of how I am going to tell Taylor without Alex knowing.

******

"Is all the stuff packed up?" Michele yelled, I nodded and Austin put his arm around me. I smiled and kissed his cheek, we had about ten minutes to rest before we had to leave so I sat on the couch in between Alyssa and Austin. I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.

"Last night in California Austin Mahone asked Taylor McKenzie to be his girlfriend! The crowd was shocked but also happy. Congratulations to the young couple!" A reporter on E news said smiling, I looked at Austin who didn't look very surprised. "How did they find out my actual last name, when I don't even know my last name?" I asked, everyone shrugged and I thought it over. Taylor McKenzie, I like that.

I smiled to myself and Austin was smirking at his phone. "What?" I asked trying to get a look, he showed my his phone and I saw notifications coming up every second on his twitter. Most of them said 'Congratulations Austin!' and other things were kind of mean but I ignored them. I looked through his tweets with a smile and handed it back to him.

I smiled and looked out the balcony window to see a bunch of fans outside the hotel screaming Austin's name. I sighed and started helping Michele put stuff on the cart. "Okay kids! Lets go!" She yelled to us, I got up and Austin wrapped an arm around my waist. Dave and Michele were in front and we went to the elevator.

"Are you going on tour with us?" I asked Alyssa with a bright smile, she hugged me and said yes. Great! Everything is just amazing!! "Thanks so much Ali!" I said a bit too loudly, I quitted down and we hopped out of the elevator. We pushed through fans and the crowd cheered while trying to get Austin's autograph. He stopped a couple of times and other than that we kept on going.

Once we got to the car we started heading towards the airport to go to Nevada. And then we are going to New York! I cant wait!

ALEX's P/O/V

"Hello?" A girly voice said after three rings. I drew in my breath and began to speak. "Hey Sarah.... its Alex." I said nervously, I heard a sigh and then she replied. "What do you want." 

"I want Taylor. And you want Austin, I have a plan... are you in?" I asked through the phone with a smirk, I heard nothing and there was a long pause. "Totally." Sarah answered and I told her the whole plan. I finally will get Taylor to myself...