Introduction

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that I will try to update every day and some chapters will be kind of short. I really hope you enjoy the book and her secret is very weird. Remember this book is completely fiction and it has some fantasy stuff. Like things that don't exist. You may not understand now but you will later in the book. Thanks for reading!

Austin's POV

"Austin could you please come down here!" My mom yelled, I groaned and motioned for Alex to come to. It was Friday night and we were just hanging out in my room.

"Yes ma'am?" I asked as I walked into the living room. "Please sit down dear I need to talk to you about something." She said, I gave her the look and sat down. "Okay, if this has to do with my grades-" I started but she but me off. "No Austin this isn't about that. I just wanted to make sure you were okay with it." She said, I suddenly got concerned and Alex just looked at me and shrugged.

"What is it?" I asked. "Well... I have been thinking and I was wondering if you would like to have a foster child." She said, I was taken back. "What!" I yelled gaging. "Its just a family friend loves her foster child and it would be a good thing to do!" My mom said back, I took off my hat and ran my hand through my hair.

"You can think about for a while, just let me know by tomorrow." She said after a moment of silence.

"Okay yeah... I'll think about it." I said, she patted my back and went to the kitchen to make dinner. "So...." I said to Alex, we laughed a bit. "Lets just go play some basketball." I said, he agreed and we went out to the driveway.

"so what do you think?" Alex asked as he shot a basket, I shrugged and he passed me the ball. I dribbled it around and replied, "I don't know, I mean... I guess it could be cool. I have always wanted a younger brother or sister." I said with another shrug, he nodded and we continued playing.

I thought about it, it would be a nice thing to do. And I mean its not like he or she will be here forever, just a month or two. "You know what... I think we should." I said, Alex smiled and we talked about it.

I know this is a big decision to make but its the right thing to do.

*That night at dinner*

"So Austin have you thought about it?" My mom asked, I nodded and put more steak in my mouth. "Well?" She said after a moment of silence. "I think... we should." I replied, she smiled and clapped.

"Thank you so much Austin! This is a great thing for us to do and I know you've always wanted a sibling!" She yelled, kissing my cheek. I chuckled and continued eating while she went to her room to call the people... whatever they are called I am not sure.

When I was done I surfed the web for a while, until about ten. Then I decided I was tired and went to bed. Thoughts raced through my mind as I fell to sleep.

Unexpected (Austin Mahone FF) *Completed*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara