Chapter Four~ Cole...

"Hey Taylor its time for dinner!" Michele said, I looked over to my clock and it was around six. I had taken a three hour nap... Well then.

I went downstairs and saw Austin playing on his phone. I mentally rolled my eyes and sat down as far away from him as possible.

"I know I have asked you this before but how was your first day of school?" Michele asked again with a smile plastered on her face. Obviously I was going to have to talk since it wasn't a yes or no question. "It was good." I said quietly looking at Austin who was paying no attention.

"Did Austin get to show you around?" This is were Austin tensed in his seat. "Yep." I said looking at him, he relaxed and looked at me awkwardly.

"Did you make any new friends?" She asked again. God what is this some kind of interview?

"No, I just hung out with Austin and them." I replied with a shrug. "Oh okay." She replied and Austin was still sitting there awkwardly. He didn't look at me and we ate dinner with an awkward silence.

"Well I need to go do some stuff. Be in bed by nine thirty okay kids?" Michele trailed off as she walked to her room. As soon as she left I got up and threw away my food.

"You didn't have to do that you know." Austin said, I turned around and rolled my eyes. "Well I did. be happy cause I did you a favor." I replied with venom in my voice. I didn't hear anything until I started to leave the kitchen. He mumbled something but I didn't hear. I scoffed and walked up to my room with a slam of the door.

AUSTINS POV

"God why am I so stupid!" I mumbled just as Taylor left the kitchen. Why would I do that? "You are selfish. Your stupid ego always gets in the way of things." I heard  a voice say in my head. "You should really go apologize." Another voice said, I slammed my head on the table and walked up to my room.

 I looked on my youtube channel to see requests for new songs so I just thought I would work on some of those in the meantime.

*Next morning, Austins POV*******~~~~

I got up at around seven thirty, I have thirty minutes to get ready. Great.

"Austin you need to hurry up breakfast is waiting!" My mom yelled, I slept in by accident. "Hey mom can I drive Taylor to school?" I asked, maybe if I can drive Taylor we can sort all this out.

"No sorry she left ten minutes ago. She's walking." My mom replied, I groaned and rushed to the car. "Bye mom!" I yelled and got in. I put my backpack in the passenger seat and started driving. Maybe she hasn't got to school yet.

I drove slowly looking for her. Then I spotted her, she was wearing a black shirt, jeans and converse.

"Taylor. Get in." I said pulling up to her. She continued walking but I drove by her side. "Come on Taylor!" I said desperatley. She still didnt stop, she didnt even look at me. "Well,you asked for it." I mumbled and parked the car. I got out and jogged up to her. In one swift movement I threw her over my shoulder.

"Dude what the hell are you doing!" She said and I chuckled. She hit her fist on my back as I opened the passenger side. I set her down in the seat and ran to get in. I locked the doors and we drove off. She didnt say a word.

"Listen Taylor I am really sorry about yesterday. I guess just sometimes my reputation gets in the way. Will you please forgive me." I said looking at her.

"It doesnt matter Austin. You dont have to tell people you know me. I am used to having no friends and getting bullied so just do whatever you want. I honestly couldnt care less... I just though for once I had a friend but I guess I was wrong." She said, now I feel really bad. I sighed and though of what to say.