Chapter 20

Robert's POV

Pagkaalis ni Janine I looked at Anica and she is peacefully sleeping. She is so beautiful and I want to touch her right here right now! Nakakapagtaka lang Janine told me that Anica doesn't have a boyfriend since nag-break sila nung dati niyang boyfriend. Ang swerte ko nga naman. I kissed her at pinasok sa kotse ko.

*

Ihiniga ko siya sa kama ko we're here at my condo. I touched her face going down to her lips. Inalis ko ang suot niya only her undergarments were left. I touched her face again going down to her neck, her breast and her tummy. Ang kinis at ang puti niya. Ang swerte ng lalaki niya, but ofcourse that's me! *evil grin*

How much I love this girl I want to be with her. I want her to be mine. Her heart, her body, her soul. Evarything that she have. I want it to be mine she is so perfect for me. The first time I saw her on the bar hindi ko na naalis ang tingin ko sakanya. She is different. I started to unhook her bra. And she suddenly moan. Her moan is like a beautiful music in my ear.

"You are mine. Only mine."-Bulong ko sakanya.

Tinuloy ko ang paghalik sa kanyang hinaharap.

"Hmm Kurt."

I stopped. Who the hell is Kurt!? Is he thinking another man while I'am doing this!? Nakaramdam ako ng pag-init ng ulo ko. I touch her princess down there and started playing with it, she keeps moving her head.

"So sweet."-I whispered.

While I'am playing her woman friend, I looked at her at nagtama ang tingin namin at nagulat ito. But I still continue what I'm doing.

"Masarap ba!?"-Tanong ko.

"OH MY GOD!!"-Sigaw niya. I started kissing her lips but she pushed me.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!? UUWI NA AKO!"-Sigaw niya na may halong inis at galit.

Tumayo siya at kinuha ang damit niya.

"Where are you going!?"-Seryosong tanong ko.

"I'AM GOING HOME!"-She shouted. She can't go home! I am not yet done with her!

"No!"-I shouted I grabed her and pinned her down on my bed.

"Akin ka lang at wala ng iba!"-Sigaw ko. Inalis ko ang mga damit ko at pumaibabaw sakanya, hinalikan ko siya ng marahas. I even bite her lips and I can taste her blood but I don't care!

"Mmph!"

I kissed her neck.

"Let me go! I'am not yours!"-Sigaw niya.

"No honey. What Robert wants Robert gets!"-I shouted and flashed my evil smile.

"Noo! Let me go!!!"-She's so freaking noisy!

She keep on pushing me and I can't focus so I hold her hand at idinikit ito sa kama!

"L-let me go-- Please.."-Pagmamakaawa niya.

Hindi ko siya pinakinggan. My friend is already getting hard. Pero masyado siyang magalaw  and I can't focus, so I looked at her butshe spit on my face! Damn this bitch!

"LET ME GO! YOU BASTARD!"

Nagdilim ang paningin ko like I want to kill someone. But I used my free hand.

*SLAAP*

"WHY DID YOU SPIT ON MY FACE! NO ONE CAN DO THAT TO ME!"-Sigaw ko! This girl is freak! Kilala niya ba kung sino ako!?

She is crying! But what the hell I care!?

"Just*sob* l-let m--me go."-Halos pabulong niyang sabi. Nanginging na din siya!

"Now you're scared little cat!? Don't worry. I will not let you go. I will punish you so don't be scared okay!?"-Matigas kong sabi at binigyan siya ng isang nakaka-takot na ngiti.

I spread her legs. But before I do it. Itinali ko muna ang kamay niya sa headboard ng kama.

"W-what are you --"-Her eyes widened. And I can sense she's really scared, to the point that she can't talk.

Hindi ko siy pinansin instead hinawakan ko ng mahigpit ang mga kamay niya.

"Oucch! *sob* s-stop it please! Masakit!! Please! L-let me g-go!"

"Why would I do that babe!? You are mine I will not let you go!"

"Bastardong lalaki! Wala kang kwenta! Mamatay ka na! GO TO HELL!"-She shouted at the top of her lungs. She closed her eyes but her tears keeps on falling.

"Yeah I will go to hell. But I will make sure. You are coming with me!"-I shouted and chuckled evily.

"Who a-are y-you!? Why!? Why? Are y-you doing this to me!?"-Anica.

"I am a gangster king of gansters exactly. Malas mo nakilala mo ako!"-I shouted.

Gangster ako. Kinakatakutan nila ako, GeeBlack Error is the name of our group. Hindi nakakatakot ang name but don't play or mess with us! *smirk*

Natahimik siya. Is she scared!? Tsk! Dapat lang!

Nilabas ko ang aking nag-wawalang kaibigan dahilan para muling man-laki ang mga mata niya sa takot.

"P-please! S-stop this!"

She is trying to close.

"Open it!"-Ma-awtoridad na sigaw ko.

Hindi siya nagsasalita pero she is moving her body. Na gusto niyang maka-alis. I can't make a move! She is really playing with me ha?! Sh*t ! No choice.

Sinuntok ko ang muka niya kaya pumutok ang labi niya.

"Aaaccck"

Tama lang yan! Mamilipit siya sa sakit!

I slapped her.

"Stop."-She whispered.

*Booogsh*

I am staring at her, it's getting blurred until everything went black.

***

A/N: Vote. Comment. Follow. Share the Story.