Chapter 58

Kurt's POV

"I love that instrumental."-Biglaang saad ni Anica  habang nakadantay ang ulo niya sa dibdib ko. Sumasayaw kami ngayon sa harap ng beach, may event kasi "For couples only" kaya sumama na kami. It's a date naman eh.

"Hey. Malapit na yung anniversary natin."-We both said in chorus. And laughed nang marealize naming sabay kami.

"What do you want me to give you?"-She asked, reffering about our anniversary. I kissed her forehead.

"You gave me enough Anica. You gave me enough."-I whispered while smiling sweetly. Naramdaman ko ang pag-ngiti niya.

"But I will give you something."-I said while embracing her waist.

"Really? Really? Where?"-Tanong nito na parang isang batang hinahanap ang matabang si Santa Claus.

"Silly! Ofcourse I'll give it to you on the day of our anniversary."-I said.

"Hihi. Okay. I'll wait."-She said giggling.

"I love you Anica."-Sabi ko at hindi ako magsasawang sabihin iyon sakanya.

"I love you too Kurt."-She said.

And she kissed me and I kissed her back. I hug her and stared at the sky and thanked God for giving me this gorgeous woman, wonderful kids and making my life feel like I am already in a paradise.

Pero gumuho ang mundo ko dahil pag-tingin ko sa malayo. Nakita nang dalawang mata ko si Lucy na nakangiti na parang isang baliw.

Hinigpitan ko ang yakap kay Anica. And closed my eyes. I whispered on her ears.

"You're the precious thing that ever happened to my life. Thank you for loving me. I love you so much till death do us part."

"Haha. For sickness and for health. Okay yeah. I love you too. Remember that."-She said and hugged me back.

We dance and savor each moment.

***

A/N:Vote. Comment. Follow. Share the Story