Chapter Eighteen

(Lee's POV)

   "I didn't know you survived, Lily." I said, looking at her. She really hasn't changed much, except she looks older. Grey streaks of hair mixed with her brown hair.
   She kept her hand on her hip, "Same to you, Lee. Every since, you know, left me to die." She cracked her knuckles. Kenny closed his eyes. We couldn't have a killer among us.
   I still couldn't erase that memory out of my mind. Of Lilly shooting Carley 'cause she suspected it was her, but it was really Ben. I looked at Lily, "You killed Carley in cold blood. Ben was the one stealing!" I exclaimed.
   Lily shrugged, "Whatever, the past is the past. I recovered." She gestured to the warehouse. "When you left me on that damn road, I searched for shelter, and I found a group here," Lily started to explain.
   "They took me in. I got in a row with their leader, who cut off two of my fingers. But I proved myself and became their leader. Ever since then, no problems." I shook my head in disbelief, "You killed their leader as well."
   Her nose flared up in anger, "You can't be talking, Lee. You and this bastard killed my father with a salt-lick block! You held me back, Lee!" She countered. I winced at that too. Poor Larry, he was an asshole, but it was still her father.
   I looked at Lily, "I'm still sorry, Lily." She waved it off, "Whatever." She looked at one of the Bandits, "Go grab the girls. I'll talk to them as well." I tensed. Clementine and Rocky!
   Lily looked at us, "Now, before they get here. You two have two choices," She sharpened her knife in front of us, probably trying to make us nervous. "You can either. A) Join my gang of Bandits. B) Be prisoners and work for us..."
   Lily chuckled, "Oh yeah! There's a third option," She said, stabbing her sharpened knife into the wooden table. "We feed you to the Walkers for a late night snack."
   Before I could answer, the door opened. Clementine and Rocky walked in with two guards behind them. Rocky looked completely pissed off while Clementine looked at Lily, "Hello, Lily."
   Lily looked surprised, "Clementine?" She asked. Clem nodded as Rocky crossed her arms, not speaking. Why isn't Clem surprised? Lily looked at all of us, "Feels like old times, except for several people missing."
   I bit my lip as I remembered who. Lily sheathed her knife, "I have a perfect place to put you four," Lily had a menacing look in her eyes. "Hurry up." She said. Is this somehow revenge for leaving her out to die?

A/N:
   There's a decision to save Carley or Doug. Choosing Carley will make Lily suspicious and they have to stop the RV to get the Walker out. Carley and Lily argue to the point where Lily pulls out her pistol and shoots Carley, believeing she was the one giving medicene to the Bandits in the first place.