Chapter Seventeen

(Lee's POV)

   I woke up in a dark space. It was a vehicle, probably a van or something. I saw Kenny stir and mumble under his breath. All I remembered was Bandits; Rocky and Clementine's unconcious bodies. Wait, Rocky and Clem.
   I looked around the area, none of them were with us. I tried moving, but my legs were numb, and my right hand was injured. Kenny woke up and I guess he realized the situation too.
   "Where are the girls?" He asked. I shrugged, "I don't know. I just woke up too." I tried to keep my voice from cracking, but it was really hard. Not just from anger, but with fear as well. Fear of losing both of them.
   I realized then how fond I was of Rocky. She reminded me of Clem a little, except like five years older. Where are they then? Kenny hit the side of the van, "Where are they?" He asked, punching the wall again.
   Well, we got an answer, but not what I was hoping for. The glass slid open, and a barrel of a shotgun poked out, "Shut the fuck up, or I'll shoot." He said.
   Kenny flipped him off and sat across from me, "God, I hope they're alright." He said, putting his head in his uninjured hand. I leaned my head back, "I hope so too..."
******
   The van stopped and the double doors opened, "Alright, you two. Come on." One of the Bandits said. Two other Bandits tied our hands together and they tied our feet, giving us space to walk, but not run.
   They butted our backs when we were slow. I wanted to snap back, but the shotguns were rather intimidating. Kenny walled beside me and they made us go into a warehouse, guards standing near every exit.
   The Bandit leading us made us stop in front of a door. He hit the door, "Leader, we have more prisoners." The door opened and we were jabbed into there. There was hardly any good lighting and all we saw was a dark figure.
   He/She turned around and looked at us. It was still too dark to see who it was. I heard her chuckle, "Long time no see, Lee, Kenny." Wtf. I blinked as she came into view, her hand on her hip.
   Oh shit. I didn't think she lived. I have a feeling this is just the beginning.