Chapter Fifteen

(Clementine's POV)

   We found a small house not too far from the infested gas station. Thankfully, no Walkers were in sight. The door was unlocked and we walked in, completely alert. Once we secured every room, we locked any way of getting in.
   There were only two rooms and two bathrooms, so we decided to split the rooms. Me and Rocky in one while Lee and Kenny shared the other.
   Rocky immediantly passed out onto one of the twin beds. I heard rustling in the kitchen area and decided to walk in there, let Rocky rest up. Lee and Kenny were in the kitchen, scavenging through the cabinets.
   I raised an eyebrow, "Hungry much?" I asked sarcastically. "Oh ha-ha, Clem." Lee replied. I smirked as Kenny looked around, "Where's Rock?" I gestured to the bedroom, "She passed out."
   Kenny nodded and they decided to make something to eat. I swear, they eat all the time. I believe that's normal for men. I heard a thump as something hit the floor. I tensed, putting a hand on my katana. Lee and Kenny stopped and listened.
   I heard a slice and ran back to our room. Rocky sheathed her blade as we opened the door. A Walker was on the ground, the closet door was open, nearly every inch of the wall was covered in the crimson blood.
   Rocky crossed her arms, "I thought we checked everywhere!" She exclaimed. She opened the window and threw the Walker out after breaking it's jaw off.
   She closed the window and locked it. Kenny rubbed the back of his neck, "Well, that happened." Rocky pulled her bangs back, "Well, now that I'm fully awake."
   She looked at the bed as though it was a drug and flopped back on it, instantly falling back asleep. Lee looked surprised and Kenny crossed his arms, "Same thing happened when I was her age. Man, I could never get enough sleep."
   Lee and Kenny went back to the kitchen to cook some food as I stayed behind in the bedroom. Rocky's breaths came out short, as though she had asthma. Oh god, please tell me she doesn't.
   I realized my own eyes were starting to close as I layed on the bed, starring out the window. It seemed like the darkness was playing tricks on me.
   I kept seeing things. I don't know what it was, it could've been a figment of my imagination. Who knows? I closed my eyes and fell asleep, not knowing I was going to regret in when I woke up.