Chapter Sixteen

(Kenny's POV)

   I heard glass shatter in the living room. Oh no. Wait, glass? Can Walkers break through it... Unless... Lee and I both drew our pistols as we walked toward the sound.
   I covered Lee's back as a shot was fired. I felt a hot pain coming from my hand as I dropped my pistol. Lee couldn't figure out where it was coming from.
   Shit! Clementine and Rocky! I tried getting to the bedroom as humans, not Walkers, broke nearly every window, surrounding us instantly.
   They all had black bandanas covering their face. The only thing showing was their eyes. Oh shit. Bandits! They held their weapons at gunpoint as two others appeared with Clementine and Rocky, both appeared knocked out.
   Both girls had bruises appearing on their necks. I'll murder them for hurting them! The Bandits started closing as Lee was about to pull the trigger. Like me, someone shot his hand, making him drop the gun.
   One of the Bandits walked to us, "You have two choices, either come with us quietly, or we knock you out like we did to your friends here." He gestured to Clem and Rock.
   Lee looked down-right murderous and I couldn't blame him. The Bandit looked at us, "Clock's ticking, and I rather not piss her off." Her? "Who are you working for?" I asked.
   The Bandit knocked Lee out, his goons tying him up. He turned to me, "You'll see." He raised his arm and I closed my eyes, getting ready for a painful, forceful nap.

A/N: Sorry for the such short chapter. Been having writer's block and I still do not have a good WiFi connection. Ugh. Sorry! -A