Finally~

I woke up to sunlight beaming down on my eyes. I slowly opened them and scanned my surroundings.

'This isn't my roo—' I bolt upwards, my eyes wide.

'Crap. I forgot... I got kidnapped by Trancy. Damn you Faustus.' My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening. The silver haired girl walked in. Once she spotted me she flinched. I sighed.

"I'm not going to attack you, if you're thinking that." I said quietly as not to scare her. She nodded slightly and walked towards me.

"This is a stupid question, but where am I?" I asked after a minute of silence.

"You're at the Trancy manor." She replied. I nodded.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Hannah." She replied. I nodded.

"Nice to meet you Hannah, I'm Y/n." I replied. She smiled lightly and nodded.

"Come on, let's go get you something to eat." She said. I nodded and got out of bed. Once she and I walked downstairs, I saw the blond boy, the triplets, and Claude. I internally growled. The blondie looked at me and smiled the hugest smile.

"You're awake!!" He yelled while running up to me and grabbing my hand.

"I'm Alois Trancy!" He said. I smiled lightly.

"Nice to meet you Alois." I said softly. His smile widened to the point his head would split in half. I chuckled nervously.

"Um. Do you need anything?" I asked.

"Would you like to eat something?" He asked me.

"That's very kind of you Alois, but I only drink... uh ... blood." I said awkwardly. His eyes widened, but he quickly smirked.

"Claude! Give Y/n some of your blood." He said. Claude's face never changed, but I saw the glint in his eye.

"Yes, your highness." He said. He started walking towards me.

"No no, it's okay, I only drink blood at night." I lied, trying to convince Alois that I didn't want his blood of all people. Alois tilted his head.

"But you've been out for over a day!" He exclaimed happily.

"I'm fine Alois. I'll live." I softly argued. He scowled.

"You will do what I say!!" He yelled while kicking my shin. I was unfazed, but annoyed.

"Just get your ass to my room Claude." I hissed and teleported to my room. A minute later knock came at my door.

"-sigh- come in." I called out, annoyed. The door opened and Claude walked in with a slight smirk on his face.

"If I were you I'd wipe that smirk of your face. Otherwise you'll be fucked worse than a pornstar." I hissed as I sat on my bed.

"My apologies." He said as his face went back to his normal expression. He walked over to my bed and sat down.

"Let's get this over with. I don't want to deal with a bratt Alois." I said as I moved next to Claude.

"This might sting a bit." I mumbled. He nodded and moved his hair.

"Try anything I'll kill you on the spot." I seethed. He nodded.

"I won't." He replied. I sighed (again) and put my head near his neck. I licked his neck first and sank my fangs into his skin. I felt him wince slightly. I mumbled a sorry and started drinking. Blood was running down my chin and down his neck. After two minutes I pulled away and wiped my chin. I reached into my dress and pulled out a napkin. I then tossed it to him.

"There. Wipe the blood off." I ordered as I got off my bed and walked towards the door.

"Thanks." I called back. I then walked out. I felt him smirk at my comment, but I ignored it.

Timeskip~

It's been four days I've been in the Trancy manor and I'm absolutely HATING IT! Why? Well because,

~Claude keeps asking me to suck his blood.

~Alois and his damn mood swings. Geez, is that how I am on my period?

~The triplets are whispering amongst themselves, which I can clearly hear them... I've learned some new words.

~And everyone is messed up in this manor.

'Shit, I miss Sebastian.' I thought. As on cue, the front doors slammed open. You can guess who it was.

"Well fucking finally! Took you damn long enough!" I yelled.

"My apologies, but we had to do a case." He said. I roll my eyes and tranformed into a wolf pup and jumped into his arms. He immediately grabbed ahold of me.

"Excuse me, but I shall be taking her back." He said. Claude scowled and so did Alois.

'I'm sorry Hannah.' I thought to her.

'It's alright, I understand.' She replied. I nodded my head. Claude lunged at Sebastian, but I made a fire barrier.

"Tch. It's been a pleasure here, but I must go." I said as Sebastian left with me in his arms.

"Wait!!! Don't leave me!!" I heard Alois scream. It broke my heart a bit, but I know he'd end up dead anyways.

"Why do you smell like him?" Sebastian suddenly asked me with anger leaking in his voice.

"I drank his blood." I replied emotionless.

"Why?" He asked while tightening his grip on me.

"I was blood deprived. And if I drank it from a human, they'd die. Only demons can survive. I drink a lot considering I wait until night to drink." I replied. I felt his grip loosen and he visibly calmed down.

"I'll let you drink my blood then." He replied. I smiled lightly.

"If that's what you really want." I said back. He nodded.

"It's my job to make sure you're taken care of." He looked down at me and smiled. I chuckled.

"Alright." I replied.

"Are you thirsty?" He asked. I looked up at him and rose a brow.

"Uh..." He looked at me.

"What?" He asked, not even knowing why I'm looking at him. I then smirked.

"I didn't know you wanted me badly." I said slyly. He blushed a tiny bit and looked away.

"I didn't mean it that way, baka." He said, slightly annoyed. I chuckled.

"I know. Anyways back to the topic, no I'm lot really blood deprived yet. Maybe sometime tomorrow." I answered. He nodded.

"Alright." He replied.

"So... what exactly did they do to you?" He asked.

"Erm... nothing much. They were nice for the most part. Except Alois and Claude. They're die-hard perverts." I said the last part quietly. He chuckled.

"That's how spiders are. They're cunning, manipulative, seductive." He said. I smirked.

"Like you." I teased.

He just sighed. I chuckled and transformed back into my human form, which didn't make Sebastian falter one bit. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck while nuzzling into his neck.

"Tired?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Yeah." I replied. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Go to sleep love." He said. I smiled lightly and closed my eyes, embracing his warmth.

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}