Chapter 25

"So now will you tell me where are we going?" Tamanna asked for the fifth time. They had been sitting in the car for an hour now.

"No." Adiraj replied flatly without looking up from his MacBook.

"You are such a meany." Tamanna pouted like a child and turned her face towards the window muttering something illegible under her breath that made Adiraj give out a throaty laugh.

"And you are too impatient, Tamanna?" He grinned, "are you not enjoying the vacation?"

'Oh my god! He looks so sexy when he grins.' Tamanna groaned mentally.

"I am just a curious one you know." She challenged him plastering a fake smile on her face.

"Well then we all know what happened to the cat who got too curious, now don't we?" Adiraj cocked his eyebrow while staring at her intensely ," and in this case. The cats, they end up in my bed." He leaned forward towards her making her gasp at his impertinence.

He smiled and leaned in closer to brush his lips against hers. Moving down gently kissing and branding a trial of kisses down her neck. Tamanna's heart raced with excitement but she knew he was simply teasing her yet her body refused to let go of his sweet proximity. Her hands moved up to his hard chest to push him away but couldn't find the strength to do so.

"So tell me, my darling, still curious?" He grinned as he looked up into her wide eyes that reflected the burning desire within him.

"I.... Well .... You are incorrigible. Fine I won't ask again." Tamanna faked a vexed reply before pushing him away. He sat upright with a smug laugh satisfied with himself.

Rest of the drive much to Adiraj delight was a quiet one as journey that lead them towards their destination was a scenic one and Tamanna was so mesmerised by the scenic beauty that she abandoned all her curiosities and focussed on enjoying the perfect holiday Adiraj had planned for her.

They reached Naples by noon and as directed the chauffeur took them to the Caruso terrace gardens for lunch. Tamanna was awed by the beautiful amalgamation of the old world charm with such modern comforts. The lunch was short though Tamanna protested as she didn't want to leave the lovely views of the pristine bay.

"Adiraj, it's so beautiful out here. Why are we in such a rush?" She complained refusing to get up from the table. Adiraj walked up to her side and picked her up from the chair earning him a few comical smiles from the people around them.

"Are you insane? Put me down." She hissed punching him in the chest.

"Then promise me you will hurry up." Adiraj snickered caring less about the meaningful glances their way.

"Fine. Now put me down." Tamanna finally giving in," what are you, 5?" She glared at him as Adiraj put her back on the ground and continued grinning insolently.

They walked together hand in hand through the beautiful serenaded walkways of the shopping centre leading them towards the port.

"Italy is so full of history and culture. So full of romanticism." Tamanna muttered and turned to look at her husband who was busy having a conversation on his mobile. Once he finished the conversation he smiled down at her lacing his arm around her and pulling her closer to him as they walked.

Once reaching the port Adiraj lead her to a beautiful luxury yacht while Tamanna was rendered speechless by the sheer magnanimity of the yacht. They settled in and Adiraj gave instruction to the attendant in rapid Italian. They were served with some red wine as they set sail on the azure waters.