Chapter - 24 Obfuscates Happiness

A soft kiss on the cheeks woke Tamanna up. She smiled when she saw Adiraj sitting on the side of her bed smiling down at her,

"Rise and shine, my sweet." Adiraj said tenderly thinking how wonderfully beautiful she looked early in the morning.

"Oh! Have we reached already? Give me few minutes to freshen up and I will meet you out front." Tamanna replied as she got up from the bed stretching her hands.

Adiraj quickly made his exit from the room as his mind kept wandering in the same territory again and again.

Tamanna hurried out to meet him. Her breath hitched as she saw him standing there on the airstair in his casual clothes, sunglasses looking like a greek god in that soft early morning sun.

"Welcome to Italy, baby." He announced proudly with his signature seductive smile.

"What???? Italy? You mean..... You mean .... Seriously?" Tamanna struggled for words as she tried to take in that he had actually flew her half way across the world for a surprise.

She jumped and hugged him tightly giving him a kiss he so deserved. Adiraj happily accepted her kiss and deepened it as he had been longing to kiss her for a long time now.

They reluctantly pulled back struggling for breath. Adiraj composed himself first and continued to unravel his plans for their vacation to her.

"We are in Rome right not, Tamanna. But this is not where we will be staying. So don't get too excited just yet." he explained with a snobbish smile, "I have a day's work here then we move on." He finished giving her a radiant smile.

"To where??" Tamanna questioned.

"Oh! You will see."

Tamanna simply stood there totally dazed with the idea of some doing something so special for her.

"Adiraj. This is more that the best thing that someone has ever done for me. I cant really think of something you would want to do after this." Tamanna spoke as happy tears brimmed her eyes.

Adiraj pulled her closer to him and she easily gave in to his embrace. He gently kissed her forehead and wiped her tears.

"You deserve all this, my sweet and more." he smiled at her with so much affection that her knees turned into liquid.
'Good he is holding me right now or else i would have swooned right here.'

They were greeted by sleek black limousine at the airport that took them to their destination for the day. All that while Tamanna stated out of her windows in awe drooling over the historical grandeur the city of Rome proudly offered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What is this surprise,Adiraj?" Tamanna asked again as she sat on the dining table of their suite room munching on the fruits, while Adiraj was busy scrutinising a fat pile of paper on his desk.

"Really Tamanna. You are too impatient." Adiraj said finally looking up from his files," and by the way I thought yesterday that you trust me." He raised an inquiring brow.

"Oh that I do. But this suspense is killing me." Tamanna pouted and plopped a plump strawberry into her mouth.

"Oh! I am sure you will live. Did you not have a word called surprise in your dictionary?"

"Ha ha! Very funny mr. Singhal." Tamanna scowled at him. But Adiraj simply laughed.

"Just try to enjoy Rome for today I promise I won't disappoint you, Mia amore." He said still looking at her adoringly.