Chapter Nine

It was past three in the morning and I was still hyped. It was my last night at the Hilton. Tomorrow I would move into my new apartment. My own apartment, my own store, I was signed under a model agency again. Things were perfect right now. London was indeed the best idea I've ever had! I sighed and laid on my back. My phone lit up and I reached over and grabbed it.

It was a tweet from Harry!

Heyyyy! I want one too! "@GemmaAnneStyles: @ShirtsbyCD What a great party! So hyped about my first CD shirt. Love it! Thanks Chloe! Love, Gemma xox"

OMG! He saw it! I did a little victory dance and debated whether I should reply or not. Since this was my business twitter I didn't see a reason why I shouldn't.

"@Harry_Styles what size? Where are you right now? I'll ship it to you!"

I refrained from using smiley faces or "lol". I had to keep it professional.

"@ShirtsbyCD medium...and you can deliver it personally."

I squealed a bit and giggled under the covers. The offer about me spending some time on tour with them was still on the table. I wonder if I can make it ...now that I'm famous!

I laughed and shook my head. My phone lit up again; this time it was a text.

From Harry:

Can you even make it in ten days?

To Harry:

What's happening in ten days?

From Harry:

Our first of two concerts in New York is on the 28th but we'll already be there on the 27th.

To Harry:

I'll do my best!

From Harry:

Let me know until Friday. I'll send our private jet to get you.

To Harry:

You don't have to Harry!

From Harry:

But I want to! Now go to sleep, you must be exhausted.

To Harry:

I am. Goodnight.

Fro Harry:

Night, Chloe!

The next day I got up early and packed my suitcases. I took a quick shower and dressed in a flower dress. I added a thick knitted cardigan and ankle boots. I took my luggage downstairs and put it in the trunk of my car. I checked out and drove off to Bri's.

B: There you are! Did you sleep well?

C: Yeah, only a couple hours though!

She locked the front door of her little apartment and got in the car.

C: Thanks for helping me out.

B: Don't mention it! But you still haven't told me what's wrong with you.

There was no way to keep things from Bridget. She had a way of telling something was up with me.

C: Harry texted me in the early morning hours. He asked me if I could make it to their shows in New York in ten days.

B: You should go! You promised them.

C: I know. But it doesn't feel right to leave now!

B: Don't worry. Sam and I we have it all under control. And in case someone asks we'll tell them you had to leave for a model job.