Surprise motha~

"Y/n's sister?" Ciel repeated questioningly.

"Of course! I'm Eliza L/n, the archangel." She replied.

"Why are you here?" Sebastian asked, scowling. She looked at him and smirked.

"Don't act all tough, Crow. I know you're moping about my pathetic sister." She spat. Sebastian gritted his teeth.

"But I've come here to kill you all! And with Y/n finally out of the way I'll be able to it successfully." She said as she drew her metal bow.

"Allow me to erase these impure scum." She seethed, her eyes glowing.

Timeskip:

Everyone lie on the floor, blood splattered everywhere. The three servants are unconscious with cuts everywhere on their bodies, Ciel is barely awake, but has a huge gash in his shoulder which is bleeding badly. Sebastian is the worst of all. He has cuts all over his body with stab wounds all over. He may be immortal, but he can still go unconscious from blood lost.

"I thought this would be more challenging. What a bummer." Eliza sighed, placing her bow behind her body. She then smirked.

"Maybe I should check up on my dear little sister." She taunted while loading her bow. Sebastian raised his head to look at her. His eyes glowing a faint fuscia. Sebastian took a deep breath in.

"Y/N, WAKE THE HELL UP!!!!!" He screamed. Ciel's eyes widen at his sudden action. He's never seen Sebastian ever scream like that. Yeah, he's gotten annoyed and raised his voice, but never shouted.

"-scoff- and what do you think you're gonna get out of that?" Eliza asked. Then, the three of them heard footsteps running down the hall...

Reader POV:

I was still engulfed in darkness. I sensed Eliza's presence downstairs, making me more livid than anything.

'If they die, it's my fault.'

I thought. Then I heard what I thought I'd never hear.

"Y/N, WAKE THE HELL UP!!!" I heard Sebastian scream. Light engulfed me and I bolted upwards into a sitting position. I didn't bother looking around since I knew where I was. I didn't feel my body, but I somehow managed to get up and run. I slammed opened the door and ran down the hallway quickly. I felt my sisters presence grow stronger.

"Impossible." I heard her say. I stopped at the top of the staircase and processed what I was looking at. The three servants unconscious and bleeding, blood all over the manor, Ciel had a huge gash causing him to lose blood quickly, and Sebastian who was the worst of all. My right eye turned a blood red color while my left eye was black with a red slit pupil.

"Impossible! How can you wake up from being in a coma for six months from someone just saying your name?!"
She screeched in disbelief. Red and black wings appeared from my back.

"You." I seethed which caused her to flinch slightly.

"You hurt them. You hurt my friends, my family, my loved ones. I don't care if you're my sister anymore, you're dead!" I said as I flew towards Eliza faster than light. I stabbed my sword into her chest causing her to cough up blood. I twist the sword and jerked in upwards, cutting her from her chest to her shoulder. I twisted my body and kicked her body with my leg sending her flying into the wall. She pushed off the wall and swung her sword at me, but I blocked it. I twisted my sword around hers and jerked it upwards. She lost grip on on her sword and it flew upwards. I jumped up and caught it in mid air. (You're just that badass.)

I tried to slash across her chest, but she blocked the blow with her bow. She kicked me away and loaded her bow. She shot at me, but I dodged and caught the arrow while sending it back towards her. She narrowly dodged it.

'Now's my chance!' I ran behind her and grabbed her shoulders while kneeing her in the spine. She coughed up blood in the process. I then grabbed her wrists, twist my body, and threw her over my shoulders. She landed by the fallen doors barely conscious, but she managed to somehow get up.

"I-I will be b-back." She stuttered. Then she disappeared in white feathers.

"And I'll be here waiting for you." I replied.

"Y/n?" I heard Sebastian call out. My eyes changed colors and my wings disintegrated. I turned my head over to him and saw him sitting up, holding his shoulder. I ran over towards Sebastian and kneeled next to him.

"Kei." I called out. She appeared next to me in a flash.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Heal them." I ordered. She nodded.

"Y/n? Are you really?" Sebastian asked in disbelief, cupping my cheek in his hand.

"Hey, did you miss me?" I asked with a soft smile. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. Nuzzling his head into my neck.

"I thought you—"

"It's okay, I'm awake now. I'm okay." I reassured. He tightened his grip on me.

"I missed you. So much." He mumbled in my neck. I nodded.

"I missed you too. It was lonely for me too. I was able to hear all of you, but not respond." I said. He broke the hug and cupped my cheeks. He kissed me passionately. God I've missed this feeling. Being in a void isn't really entertaining ya know. He broke the kiss and stared into my eyes with a loving look. He started stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"I love you." He said. I chuckled a little.

"I love you too." I replied. He smiled lightly.

"Y/n?" I heard a voice ask. Sebastian and I turned our heads.

"Hey Ciel." I said. His eyes widened. I stood up and walked to him.

"Did Eliza hurt you bad?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Nothing I can't handle." He replied. I roll my eyes.

"Missed you too." I said as I ruffled his hair. Surprisingly, he let me do it with a groan and an eye roll. We all then heard groaning from the other side of the room.

"Y/n?!" A hyper voice called out. I turned my head to look behind me.

"Hey guys." I said. They all got up and hugged me. I laughed a little.

"I missed you three, too." I said. Pluto came running in through the door and jumped on me while licking my face.

"Yes, it's nice to see you too Pluto." I said through his licking. I ruffled is grey hair and stood up.

"Now, let me clean up this blood." I said. I snapped my fingers and all the lights turned off. A second later they came back on and all the blood was gone.

"How did you—" Ciel was interrupted when he saw me licking my lips.

"You drank it didn't you..." He asked while deadpanning.

"Yup." I replied confidently. He sweatdropped.

"Of course..." He muttered. I chuckled.

"It's late guys, go to bed. You guys must be exhausted." I said. They all nodded and said goodnight to me. Sebastian and I are left alone now.

"You know, you really do mean a lot to me." He spoke up.

"I know." I said as I hugged him. Little did I know, a certain person was watching me with a murderous glare.

Yay! Happy ending! I'm guessing you already know who that person is...?

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}