Chapter 1

Memories invaded my mind when I saw him for the first time after 4 years. Those memories are my reminder why should I hate him. When I was 4 years old, during kindergarten, the teacher told us to name someone that we like. I quickly put up my hand excitedly, "I like Jongin because he-" but before I could continue, he cut me off with a scoff, "I don't, I hate fatties." Hearing those words, I decided to go on a diet so I can confess to him again. When I was 13 years old, it was valentine's day. Now, I have the body of a model, so he won't reject me again right? "Jongin, I like you." I gathered my courage and handed out the confession letters. My heart raced as he smiled but soon it turned to a smirk. "I don't like someone with no curves." Everyone around us laughed as he made that comment.

I can't believe now I am standing right in front of him once again for a confession. Not mine but my junior's confession. Why did I agreed to coming along with her without finding out who she wants to confess to?! I face-palmed myself mentally. "Kai... I like you, will you go out with me?" "No. I hate shorty." Yerim, my junior, looked as if she's gonna cry, "but I really like you." "Why do you like me than?" He smirked as he looked at me. "I-I think you're really cool, handsome and I-I think your dances are great." He scoffed, "that doesn't persuade me, now fuck off." "Yah, Kim Jongin, why are you so arrogant? Can't you see she really likes you?! Do you know how much courage a girl have to gather just to confess?" I yelled as I could not handle it anymore. The guys, EXO-K I guess, had a shocked expression which turn into admiration. Jongin said nothing but glared at me, "fine. We'll be friends first."

He did not just say that. When I confessed, he always humiliates me one way or another. Yet he's willing to be friends with her first?! I could feel my heart clenched as disappointment and jealousy got into me. "L-let's go." I muttered as I made my way out of Jongin's class. Why would that jerk was transferred to this boys' school which is located next to my school?!

Ever since than, Yerim would drag me out with her when she has 'date' with Jongin. I would be sitting alone until one of the EXO-K members, Baekhyun, came up to me and spoke to me. He's interested in me, I can tell cause it was way too obvious. Normally I would either ignore him or just speak to him for a while.

However today when I got to 'Bingo' the cafe which they always visit, only Baekhyun was there. "Kai said if I manage to ask you to go to the arcade with me, he would treat us to anything." Hearing that, I smirked inwardly, "oh really, let's go than." Baekhyun grinned brightly as he heard me agreeing, "but not because I would go out with you, but because I want to create a huge burn in his pocket." Baekhyun nodded with that grin still plastered on his face.

Kim Jongin, I'll make you regret for messing with me...