You got me~

You, Sebastian, and Ciel were all hiding behind a corner where a majority of those attacks were occurring.

"Do you think they'll be here?" Ciel asked quietly, never taking his eyes off of the one spot.

"I'm not sure, but this is where the incidents have been happening." Sebastian replied, his voice low.

"I don't know if this is a good idea—"

"Shh! I sense someone!" You interrupted him. Ciel nodded and stayed quiet. There was a hooded figure standing on the sidewalk, turning its head from left to right.

"I'm going in." You softly said. Ciel and Sebastian slowly nodded. You slowly stood up and walked out of your hiding place and out into the open. You looked around, placing on a look of confusion. You weren't a bad actor. You then looked over at the hooded figure and lightly jogged up to them.

'This is so stupid and risky, but whatever.' You thought, halting your movement. They turned around and faced you.

"Excuse me! Do you know where the closest hotel is?" You asked while standing in front of them. They didn't answer and kept looking at you. You tilted your head, acting confused.

"What's wrong?" You asked. You saw their lips raise in a smirk underneath the hood.

'Now.'

They then lunged at you with a syringe that they kept inside of their sleeve. Inside of it was a white liquid. You swiftly dodged towards the left and grabbed their wrist and pulled them down, slamming the syringe down onto the road. The needle was caught in the black top, so you quickly twisted your body and smashed your leg into their back. They smashed into the road, but quickly escaped your next kick by rolling out of the way.

'This smell.' You thought, narrowing your eyes at them.

'It smells so familiar.' The hooded figure pulled out another syringe and lunged at you with two syringes in each hand. You quickly jumped to the side and drew your sword, holding it out in front of you. The figure stopped and lifted its hand in the air while pointing two fingers in a salute-like way. Another figure came out from behind a building with two more syringes of that drug.

'Shit... how troublesome...' You thought.

"What?! The witnesses said there was only one person!" Ciel whisper-shouted, staring at the scene happening in front of him.

"It seems as though they snuck up on them without their knowledge." Sebastian replied calmly, though he did feel a sense of panic. As the hooded figures started walking towards you, you took a defensive stance. The one figure ran at you with immense speed. You narrowly avoid getting a needle in your arm.

'This speed is the same as a demon. No, they would have a demon presence. Reapers? No, they only collect the souls of people. People in comas aren't dead. Shinigami? No, they collect the cinematic record when the person is on the verge of death. Then... angels?' Your eyes widened at this scenario.

"Angels?" You said out loud. The two figures stopped and both smirked.

"Good job. Didn't know a demon of your caliber was this smart." A man's voice called out.

"Why're you putting people in comas?" You asked, authority booming in your voice. He didn't even flinch from your murderous gaze.

"It's simple." A feminine voice piped in.

"To draw you in." She finished. You narrowed your eyes at her.

'That's who she smelt like. She smelt like my sister. I bet they're friends and they hugged or whatever.' You thought.

"But anyways, we were ordered to put you under a coma for a long time." She explained, lifting up her hand and pulling down her hood. Her short, neck length white hair was free from its confinement. Her angel wings sprouted and she flew towards you. You dodged, but also almost got pricked by the needle in the other guys hand.

"My lord, please let me help her." Sebastian said, anxiety slowly growing inside his stomach.

"Unless they're overwhelming her you will not join until I give the signal so be ready." Ciel replied. Sebastian glared daggers at him from the corner of his eyes, but kept looking at you with a worried look.

'Be safe.' He thought.

You were dodging each angel who were trying to get you relentlessly. Each movement you made they followed.

'For fucks sake, these stupid ass gremlins!' You thought. You pulled out your sword and slashed the female angel, causing her to fall backwards. The male angel then grabbed your arm, but you quickly pulled away out of his grasp and smashed him into a building. Your has tightened as you used the force to rip his wings from his back, spraying blood against the wall. He screamed in agony as you watched with a large, sadistic smile on your face. However, the female angel came at you and you dodged it, lodging a dagger into her wing, and ripping it as well. She gasped at the sudden pain and fell to the ground. You laughed lightly at their crippled form, elated that you felt this way again. Suddenly, you felt dizzy, you couldn't hear anything around you, everything drowned out as you started to wobble on your feet. You lifted your hand to your head as an unbearable ringing sounded in your ears. Black spots started to appear all over your vision, making you almost blind. You could hear your ragged breathing and heartbeat as you struggled to stand up. You thought you heard Sebastian calling your name, but you weren't sure. Everything was a blur to you, you couldn't comprehend anything.

And it finally hit you...

The guy had the syrum on his hand...

And he touched you...

"Y/n!"

Heh heh... This is one of my shorter chapters, but... eah...

Edit: No it ain't because now there are over 1,000 words, ha! Bamboozled again!

I am so sorrynotsorry for these edited A/n's lolol

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}