Introducing me

"You're what?" Ciel repeated, his eyes wide with shock. You let out a sigh and shuffled on your feet, utterly tired of the whole thing.

"Alright, listen," you replied. Your eyes began to pulse lightly. "My mother was a demon, as you two have probably figured out by now."

"Well that's rather obvious," Ciel replied. "But what makes you Satan?"

"In Christian mythology, Lucifer was the Morningstar that was cast out of Heaven for trying to overthrow God. His--or rather her in this case--pride was immeasurable." You looked at your hands, veins black and visible through the skin. "Lucifer's spawn had to be, not exactly like her, but close to it. Demonically, Satan is my name." Ciel glanced up at Sebastian who just kept staring at you.

"Sebastian, is what she's saying true?" He asked.

"I'm not fully aware of what's going on down there, but what she's saying isn't false," Sebastian replied. You raised a brow at them.

"You don't believe me?" You asked, "Do you think I'm pulling this out of my ass or something?"

"Can you blame us?" Ciel asked. "You basically came out of nowhere and then suddenly revealed you were Satan." Your face scrunched up in 'bitch what the fuck'.

"You pulled me into the servant life, basically demanded to know who or what I was, and now you're acting like this is out of the blue?"

"We weren't expecting you to say Satan!"

"WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING THEN?"
Ciel didn't answer. He probably didn't even know what his answer would be. You just let out a slight huff and looked at both of them.

"Yall have any other questions? I was kinda disturbed earlier and I wanna go back to my room." You looked between the two of them.

"No, I think we're good," Ciel replied, though he seemed like he said it for the sake of not talking anymore. You stared at him, fully knowing that was a lie.

"Come on, I know you have one on the tip of your tongue."

"... what exactly are you capable of?" Ciel asked. You shrugged lightly.

"Well I can't exactly show you all at the same time," you replied. "I'm sure there will come situations where I'll need to use them sooner or later."

"Well that's true..."

"It's late, you should go sleep," you said, now suddenly aware of what time it must've been. He nodded, thought a little annoyed.

"You're not my mother," he replied, his brow twitching. You rolled your eyes lightly at him.

"Yes, yes, whatever, now go!" You ushered while pushing him up the stairs.

"Hey, hey! I get it! I'm going!" When Ciel retreated upstairs, you turned your head to look at Sebastian who was still at the bottom. You walked over to him and jerked your head a bit.

"You're a demon, so I'm not worried about repercussions," you suddenly said. He tilted his head at you. "I have an older sister, Eliza. She takes after our father, whereas she's the right-hand woman of God." Sebastian's eyes widened significantly at that. 

"Angel?" He repeated. You nodded.

"Yep. I'm not necessarily proud of that, but it's part of who I am. Anyways." You cleared your throat. "Her objective is to kill me, since I'm technically the future ruler-of-hell. She knows that I'm Satan, but she does a horrible job at tracking me." You shrugged your shoulders.

"Honestly she's the only one who cares," you explained further. "After I killed our father, my sister swore vengeance against me. She then went to Heaven to train herself for the long awaiting battle of God vs The Devil. She's not even God, so I don't know why it's called that." You shrugged again.

"It's been like... a while, so I don't know when she deems herself ready." You placed your hands on the back of your head in a casual, relaxed position.

"Is her target solely you?" Sebastian asked. You nodded.

"Yep, you won't have to worry about her going after your young master or you. Unless y'all get in the way or something."

"Why did you hide your demon scent and presence?" He asked.

"My sister and some angels aren't the only ones who want me dead," you replied. "There are some demons that do as well."

"Why's that?"

"I'm not sure, but I'm guessing it has to do with power or whatever," you replied. "Greed is dangerous. They believe if they can topple the ones at the top, they can replace them."

"I wouldn't imagine any demon opposing Satan or Lucifer," Sebastian said. You nodded in agreement.

"I know, it seems impossible that some would try to oppose such a great force." You chuckled, remembering the last time you visited Hell. "It's really no different from a human monarchal society. Only difference is we're not humans and much more violent. I was bored, to be honest. I figured if I hid myself amongst the humans, it'd make my life just a tad bit more interesting." You laughed lightly.

"How was your father able to marry your mother?"

"She was in the human world for reasons and then she met him. She knew he was an angel immediately and so she hid herself," you replied. "She knew it would end horribly if he found out. And it did." He nodded in understanding. A silenced settled between the two of you. 

"Anything else you wanna know?" You asked. "If not, I'm going back up to my room until morning." He stared at you for a moment before lightly shaking his head.

"No, my questions were answered."
You shrugged with a hum.

"Alrighty. Goodnight then." You turned and walked up the stairs, leaving him behind.

As I said in the A/N, if you're not comfortable with the whole Lucifer/Satan thing I'm sorry, but get over it, if you watched the series, you should know it revolves around hot demons. Just a little PSA. <3

Edit: LOLOL FUCK THIS PSA ALL OF YALL KNEW WHAT THE HELL YOU WERE GETTING INTO AS SOON AS YOU SAW IT WAS A KUROSHITSUJI/BLACK BUTLER FANFIC

Edit edit: I fr rushed romanticism between Sebastian and you, I suck at romance what tf LOLOL

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}