dear rosa//letter 01

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

Dear Rosa,

Earlier today, mom started talking about you which is surprising because she has never uttered a word about you ever since you left other than the fact that you're really spoilt and . . . that you're really spoilt.

Any ways, today, I tried to put myself in your shoes and for a fraction of a second, I felt like packing up my bags as well.

(But then mom made Salpicão chicken salad.)

So yes, this town is jejune as fuck. Sometimes, I feel so clogged up here that I understand why you left although it is hard to come to terms with. This town is so small and God damnit, I desperately want to go to the city. Mom tells me that Los Angeles is filled with lights and streets and cars and malls and lots and lots of people. It sounds like a dream, it does.

Saxon is out with his friends for some kind of trip so that means I'm free for some time which is such a relief. I don't intend on spending the last two weeks of summer stuck at home.

What else what else what else

OH OK I KNOW!

So, remember some letter ago, I told you about those cousins mom wouldn't shut up about? Guess what? I saw them today!

...

...

Which is great! Because they're basically celebrities. Children of millionaires. I saw them at the haunted park. Robyn was reading some book, Dominic was leaning against a tree and Harper was sitting next to Robyn.

(In case you were wondering, I looked up the magazines.)

Okay, so from what I've read, Dominic is this huge badass, Harper's like really quiet - he's mute and Robyn's a tomboy.

One thing that cracks me up is that the media makes frivolous issues look really serious.

ROBYN WARKOFF WEARS RIPPED JEANS TO MC'DONALDS!

DOMINIC WARKOFF SITS ON THE HOOD OF A CAR!

HARPER WARKOFF TIES UP HAIR IN A BUN!
Much love,
Zed

💫💫💫

so basically, there will always be a letter after a chapter and yes, there will be grammatical errors bc zed's writing it and he's vvvv informal so yes.
also to those of you reading, thank you!!!